• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I've become friends

No friend just modify the names of some teams and added new teams

You could make the roster of the season 2016-2017 aviva, guinnes pro12 and super rugby?

What's your email? I have a roster, but some teams are still blank, and I added montpelier's squad over aironi, jaguares to that extra nz team, European teams are all full as far as I can remember

- - - Updated - - -

Some players might also not have the correct faces, ages, etc....

- - - Updated - - -

Some players might also not have the correct faces, ages, etc....

I could not find the files of connacht, aironi, toulon, replace them teams biarritz is- connacht
Bourgoin is bristol
Perpignan is zebre
London irish is worcester
And add new teams as soon as possible

New kits
International teams (home)

Guinnes pro12

New kits for all teams 2016-2017

Fans

Missing some equipment to finish

sorry por my inglish

[email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

If you can finish the roster would be very useful for me and the new patch ... thanks friend

If u could send me the files(or upload), like your team sheets where u updated ur teams, the be2..xml file and the teams.xml (woosah folder) I would be able to complete it at the end of the week.

He will release next week or the week after that, he still has to do the super rugby kits..

Been away for a while and its good to hear that a patch is close to completion, Keep the good work up guys and please don't give up when there is a problem in the patch, FH Studios had a big error in they're 2014 patch and seem to have gave up, please don't go down that root there's always a solution for everything :)

Not sure if it is a patch(different tournaments etc), maybe just the updated kits...but peter83 should confirm this as I only did the roster

what do you do when the patch is available and will the patch be posted on here and when will it be posted

what do you do when the patch is available and will the patch be posted on here and when will it be posted

The patch will be post in this thread or he will make a new thread. After you downloaded it you can install it in Rugby 08

Last edited:
Unzip with winrar or 7zip to root directory of Rugby 08 game, roster goes into my documents>ea sports rugby 08

Perhaps next week. Roster needs to be updated by atleast 4 lower tier international teams...

Well I got all teams from pro 12 in my roster, think newport dragons needs to be updates

Latest posts