• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I've become friends

wheres the root directory ?
how do you get to it?

The Root Directory is your EA Sports Rugby 08 folder(its where all the files of rugby 08 is). Its usually in your C drive, programs folder.

Does anyone here have a file name for Toulon & racing 92's kits, can't seem to find them in the datagob file

Hello friends and there is little to launch this latest update of the game I apologize for the wait but it is difficult to get the time to finish on time with all the kits thanks to the help of some members of the forum I was able to progress faster only them I ask for patience !!!

Can't wait for this update! Take your time bro.

@geostar have you got the files yet ?

and yeah no pressure @peter83 least your releasing the patch the right way, keep it up bro :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @ImScotty, nice seeing u back on the forum, and yeah I got those files, only looking for jnr all blacks and emerging boks. Quick note for the roster, I have enabled injuries again, and have removed star players, if u want them ingame u can search on woosah for "star" and replace them- - - Updated - - -Hey @ImScotty, nice seeing u back on the forum, and yeah I got those files, only looking for jnr all blacks and emerging boks

Cheers man and yeah im sure the jnr all blacks and emerging boks are in the rugbygob file.

Hello my friend today I will finish with some kits of the super rugby that are missing ... and I finish with those of aviva premiership, pro 12 and the international ones are only those of the teams of nz to finish with the update, thanks to @geostar that me Is helping with files in a short time and we will finish with this patch :p

Hey guys.
I was wondering if its possible to make different overlays for Rugby 08 like in Cricket 07?

I do not know really sorry

What do you want to accomplish?

In Cricket07 you can change the look of the pause menu and the look of the score card(Like make it look like Super Sport score card or Skysport).

Does anyone knows how to make the CPU kick less in a match and run more?

The menu graphics can all be changed - I have some mock-ups I can provide. Changing the AI is a whole different story though. Doubt it can be done easily

@AboutToRuck I changed some of the teams set plays(I did removed the "pocket" set play). Now they kick less.

Can you post some previews of the menus? It will be interesting to see.

Nice idea, I didn't think of that! Pocket is basically redundant anyway since to cross kick set play can also be used to kick to touch (except the AI wouldn't use it like that). Can do, and will do so when I get home from work tonight

Patience my friend, the patch is still in the making. We'll finish everything, then we'll give a release date and between that we will check everything over to make sure it runs smoothly :)

Patience my friend, the patch is still in the making. We'll finish everything, then we'll give a release date and between that we will check everything over to make sure it runs smoothly :)

Awesome. @ImScotty will there be a new Jukebox?

to be honest with you, during my time of modding i've never done a jukebox mod. I don't actually know much about the mod but @geostar and @peter83 are bringing something up and i'm 100% sure he'll update you with everything.

Latest posts