• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I've got a question

One question when we open one roster we have by default 1904 players after its possible to create some players how many i dont know exactely.
In some rosters which can to be download here we have some created players but i have some problems with created players because there is one bug not during the match just when i try to see the list of players created when i go to see in the editor in the game not whossah editor i have one bug and i can t change created players after this player.

It s possible to see who is the created players with one bug with whossah editor because is the next before the bug when i see in the list.
I try with the editor of kingwilko to change offset for problem graphics but it is not this when i go again in editor of the game bug again.
I try to take away when it s write created players in the editor of kingwilko and now the players don t appears in the list and i can go to the end of the list of created players.

My ultimate question is i take all created players and i say with the editor kingwilko is not created players they will not appears in the list of created players in the editor of the game i suppose.

If the game don t see all created players IS IT POSSIBLE TO CREATE OTHERS PLAYERS and don t have limit players???????????????????

I think is not possible because the roster must have one number players limit

Latest posts