• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Izzy Folau

I've signed it. Folau is officially a national embarrassment.

Last edited:
Now lets see if he will put his money where his mouth is and back himself for this....if he drops it then he is the biggest hypocrite ever saying he will do it will other peoples money but will not risk his own. If he persues it he is still f*cking over his RA team mates and future rugby players.

Last edited:
Ok so regarding raising kids gender neutral I don't have an opinion. But here are some pointers to help you think about it, noting everyone that posted on the topic before my original post failed to account for at least one of the following.

1. The problem isn't about kids being forced to behave in a certain way.
2. The problem isn't even about your child
3. You are actually part of society
4. You are not a good judge of kids preferences
5. Gender and sexuality are different concepts
6. Choosing to Call a kid a boy or a girl is making a decision to impose an identity. Choosing not to call a kid boy or girl is simply not making a decision to impose an identity. It's not imposing a non-identity. That's not a thing. You can't do that, that would be telling someone they don't exist. Good luck with that.

My phone is about to die so I will elaborate a bit more later

I'll kick in a few euro euro for a fundraiser to teach Izzy how to read. First his contract now the GoFundMe T&C's, not to mention the parts of the Bible that don't fit his twisted small **** energy agenda
The thing is that if people are determined to give him money they will find a way. Good move from GoFundMe but he will probably find a way.

5. Gender and sexuality are different concepts
6. Choosing to Call a kid a boy or a girl is making a decision to impose an identity. Choosing not to call a kid boy or girl is simply not making a decision to impose an identity. It's not imposing a non-identity. That's not a thing. You can't do that, that would be telling someone they don't exist. Good luck with that.
On 5 that is a train of thought yes but most consider sex and gender to be the same thing it is not even close a universally recognised stance hell most people don't even know this is actually the main issue. I personally don't think gender is any different to sex and using the term gender is actually what causes most of this clusterfuck to happen. People are individuals and the incessant need to be put in a box and categorise oneself in one group or another is part of this problem. Embrace that you are different and yourself and stop trying to fit in a box.

Onto point 6, when I have children I am not 'imposing an identity' upon them I am calling them a boy or a girl because of their sex (I'm aware of intersex people they have their own biological problems and need to be aware of them and trying to say they are a bot or a girl is harmful). Puberty, their testosterone level, their ability to give birth, menstral cycles all have a profound effect on their health this is not something imposed upon them that is quite literally who they physically are (and we are talking transgenderism here not transsexualism). They need to understand their bodies and what that means. When it comes to the person they are and what individual they become I'm not going to stop them being that person and embrace them as who they are. When I've bought gifts for nephews and nieces when they were very young I never got gifts along gendered grounds and when they could talk asked what they wanted.

And that is the attitude most parents have in these modern days, it was the attitude my parents had back in the 80's. So yeah I find the idea parents are imposing identities upon kids a little unfair and outside influences generally have way more to do with it than anything the kids are doing.

Should note if people decide to identify as transgendered and stick themselves into one the many boxes I have zero qualms with that. I have no opinion if they raise their kids neutral or whatever.

I have a major issue with society telling people how to live their lives when they are not harming others as that is imposing identity. And raising kids as gendered has no issue on roughly 99% of the population who don't identify as transgendered.

If hes not a complete hypocrite he'll now be suing go fund me who removed his fundraiser on the same grounds he was fired.
Sues GoFundMe for 3 millions, use that to sue RA for 10 million and then use that to sue his old club for the same thing. So ends up with 15m

Uses this to the start the church of the arch prophet Izzy Folou....would not be surprised...

Last edited:
TBH everyone who donated shouldn't get a refund (Well they should legally but morally nope).

On raising a kid gender Neutral, I wouldn't do it.

On 5 that is a train of thought yes but most consider sex and gender to be the same thing it is not even close a universally recognised stance hell most people don't even know this is actually the main issue. I personally don't think gender is any different to sex and using the term gender is actually what causes most of this clusterfuck to happen. People are individuals and the incessant need to be put in a box and categorise oneself in one group or another is part of this problem. Embrace that you are different and yourself and stop trying to fit in a box.

Onto point 6, when I have children I am not 'imposing an identity' upon them I am calling them a boy or a girl because of their sex (I'm aware of intersex people they have their own biological problems and need to be aware of them and trying to say they are a bot or a girl is harmful). Puberty, their testosterone level, their ability to give birth, menstral cycles all have a profound effect on their health this is not something imposed upon them that is quite literally who they physically are (and we are talking transgenderism here not transsexualism). They need to understand their bodies and what that means. When it comes to the person they are and what individual they become I'm not going to stop them being that person and embrace them as who they are. When I've bought gifts for nephews and nieces when they were very young I never got gifts along gendered grounds and when they could talk asked what they wanted.

And that is the attitude most parents have in these modern days, it was the attitude my parents had back in the 80's. So yeah I find the idea parents are imposing identities upon kids a little unfair and outside influences generally have way more to do with it than anything the kids are doing.
Point 5 was that gender and sexuality are different concepts . You have read this as gender and sex are different concepts. Sex and sexuality are different concepts. But you are absolutely right that people wanting to put themselves in a box is part of the problem. Early feminism was trying to address the issue that The personality assigned to females via social stereotyping didn't hold, for two reasons. 1. It was largely derogatory. 2. Some females simply weren't like that stereotype, they actually held more stereotypically masculine qualities. They essentially didn't like the gender construct, to your point. But, against your point, what happens when you live in a society that still holds strong the definitions of what it is to be a man or a woman but you feel like you are the one that is opposite to what your organs suggest you should be? Should you have the right to put yourself in the other box? In other words should you have the right to tell society outrightly that actually if you insist on defining me I would like you to know that I am actually like the other sex? Yo could say the problem really is about people wanting to put others in a box and that sometimes the only way out is to put yourself in one.

There is actually An argument to not raise your kids gender neutral that is analogous to the argument to call yourself the gender opposite to your sex; that is, because society has already defined what boy and girl means and I don't want my kid to not belong, hence get picked on.

Ok I take your point regarding point 6, I understand it better now. Still, you could address the issues you describe by calling them "kid" almost all the time, except when their sex was relevant. eg when they are good don't call them a good boy but when they are a horny teenager you might say "hey dont be ashamed if you want to ********** ten times a day, it just means you have a whole heap of testosterone, it's natural, especially for boys but everyone is different." Or "boys have penises". Calling them boy all the time though suggests to them that it is a fundamental defining trait that applies all the time and not just when there is something specific to their sex. And I get that the stereotyping has changed, but it's still there.

Oh and yes I 100 percent agree about the outside influences, see point 3. Also see points 2 and 1

Last edited:
Should note if people decide to identify as transgendered and stick themselves into one the many boxes I have zero qualms with that. I have no opinion if they raise their kids neutral or whatever.

I have a major issue with society telling people how to live their lives when they are not harming others as that is imposing identity. And raising kids as gendered has no issue on roughly 99% of the population who don't identify as transgendered.
Let me elaborate on point 2 for you, as a starting point. People that have felt the societal pressures of gender stereotypes that they don't feel fit them almost always have extremely difficult lives and many kill themselves. Raising your kid as gendered increases the societal pressure on other people's kids that are also raised gendered.

But even your kid, transgendered or not, will feel the pressure of gender stereotype. Depending on what country you are from, for example, they will feel huge shame if they are a boy and they cry in public

Latest posts