• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Izzy Folau

By today's definitions most agnostics are atheist. Or "agnostic atheists"

You won't find many atheists who say "100% god doesn't exist" as it is unknowable and will likely always be unknowable but you can say there is a lack of evidence to believe in a creator and until such time when evidence presents itself I lack the belief that there are any gods
A lot of people label themselves agnostic based on that rarionale - they cant say with certainty that god doesnt exist. But its dumb to lable yourself agnostic for that reason, its not like they are giving themselves labels to specify that they dint know for sure whether they are the wet dream of an elephant in an alternate universe. And if you pushed most people who say they are atheists to state categorically that there is no god, they will say that actually there is an infinitessimally small probability that there is a god. Point being that you can have two people with the same beliefs labelling themselves differently. Theres also a crissover with some people who label themselves christian and others with the same beliefs who label themselves agnostic.

looks like izzy's now signed with top league team, did he just use QL League to get a release from this Europe contract?

210732618_349900609825117_5348123675364873100_n.jpg

so didnt he get compassionate leave to help his wife with her sick mom? didnt realise they were in japan

so didnt he get compassionate leave to help his wife with her sick mom? didnt realise they were in japan

that was my understanding, got compassionate leave due to covid to come back to Aus....then tried to play league in the queensland comp...so a bit of a tussel as catalan said you can play without a release from the, which he eventually got...and a couple of weeks later signs to plan in japan

What is that list, and why is Sam Jefferies on it?
...kind of feel its self explanatory, its a leak of signings for NTT comms team in the Japanese Top League, Otere black, Folau and Penny are confirmed so looking pretty accurate

second to last column seems to be the team they are signing from and the last is international level

Unannounced signings I assume..
Sam Jefferies just signed a new contact with Bristol having been sidelined with injury for 2 years or so. Also presuming LO means lock and whilst he has played there, Jeffries has since converted to 6/back row.

Basically was going to step into the hole left by Ben Earl so huge shock if true.

Sam Jefferies just signed a new contact with Bristol having been sidelined with injury for 2 years or so. Also presuming LO means lock and whilst he has played there, Jeffries has since converted to 6/back row.

Basically was going to step into the hole left by Ben Earl so huge shock if true.
the same sam jefferies that currently plays for NEC in japan?

No then!

Both 2m, same name, position and born in same year. Different players though (TBH I forgot about the Oz one)

Phew :D

More time for bible studies for Izzy over the next couple of months it seems.

(I take no pleasure in a guy being injured (although he does think I deserve eternal damnation (likely involving physical torture) as an atheist, so I'm not shedding a tear). I am primarily happy that a guy whose first choice team might actually have been Tonga goes on the flight instead.)

Last edited:
World Rugby made a mockery out of the international game with the eligibility law changes spurred on off the back of him being kicked to the curb by Australia and he doesn't even end up going to the world cup

Bravo

Last edited:
More time for bible studies for Izzy over the next couple of months it seems.

(I take no pleasure in a guy being injured (although he does think I deserve eternal damnation (likely involving physical torture) as an atheist, so I'm not shedding a tear). I am primarily happy that a guy whose first choice team might actually have been Tonga goes on the flight instead.)
Always interested in players stories, so why do you say moala might have tonga as his first team but not folau?

Latest posts