• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

jack off to saracens

Huge scoop as Jack will still be one of the best locks in the game, only he'll be playing for Saracens next year.

Oooo lucky saracens...unlucky southern hemisphere.

The All Blacks will miss him, but certainly have the depth to fill his position with a more than worthy replacement.

my mind may be a bit in the gutter but did anyone else pick up on the "jack off" to saracens? I saw it and at first I was like whoa. Sorry maybe that was a weak comment.

On a more serious note it seems that there's a mass post world cup exodus of ABs. Carl Hayman I believe is also leaving as well as quite a few others.

my mind may be a bit in the gutter but did anyone else pick up on the "jack off" to saracens? I saw it and at first I was like whoa. Sorry maybe that was a weak comment.

On a more serious note it seems that there's a mass post world cup exodus of ABs. Carl Hayman I believe is also leaving as well as quite a few others. [/b]

Hmmm...i didn't really pick up on it, but now that you have mention it, i have....but it's not really worded correctly to suggest what we are both thinking lol

The All Blacks will miss him, but certainly have the depth to fill his position with a more than worthy replacement.
[/b]

That's alright and good luck with Jack for the future. New Zealand have a lot more than a handful of locks to pick from in Eaton, Flavell, Robinson, Ryan and Filipo. Ross Filipo has been showing some great rugby skills lately for the Crusaders.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

That's alright and good luck with Jack for the future. New Zealand have a lot more than a handful of locks to pick from in Eaton, Flavell, Robinson, Ryan and Filipo. Ross Filipo has been showing some great rugby skills lately for the Crusaders.
[/b][/quote]
Than theres this other fellow, you know, Ali Williams, who's been better than Jack since the Lions series

And Filipo will get no way near a Black Jersey.

On a more serious note it seems that there's a mass post world cup exodus of ABs. Carl Hayman I believe is also leaving as well as quite a few others.
[/b]

Yip I definitely picked up on that "jack off". hehehe. It would've been more accurate if jack had a capital J...or maybe not. Anyways yeah the majority of ABs leavers will be leaving after the world cup.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]
Than theres this other fellow, you know, Ali Williams, who's been better than Jack since the Lions series

And Filipo will get no way near a Black Jersey.
[/b][/quote]

Oh right...wooops... :lol: I forgot Ali Williams.

I think Filipo will be a contender in the future.

Something wrong with this thread ***le...

Anyway, big loss for the Crusaders and the All Blacks. They still have James Ryan for cover next year when he gets back from injury and maybe Ross Filipo will get a run.

[/b]

not to mention - jack off = huge blow...what a way to start off the first line in the post

sorry us yanks and canucks love to point out stuff like this :D

might have been funnier i guess for most if his name was chris toss

I prefer jack off to Jordan, better ***le.
Jordan-map.jpg

Haha...gotcha...you thought I meant this:
138561124_0fa541a4e4.jpg

Filthy minds...all of you.

Okay, well, this is definitely good for the Sarries. Now they can fully train Chris Jack with their master teacher Andy Farrell.

Okay, well, this is definitely good for the Sarries. Now they can fully train Chris Jack with their master teacher Andy Farrell.[/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[/b]

Actually, here is the interesting thing. He is on a four year contract. It runs out just as the ABs are in the run up for the 2011 RWC.

There should be no reason why he could not get selected for the 2011 RWC squad...other than injury...oh and loss of form...

*re-reads ***le* Jack off to Sara- HEY! :(

Latest posts