• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

jackass screenies

Haha thanx mate, it looks like a blast! It a shame i dont have a PSP lol oh well ill have a go of it somehow.

not bad for a psp however I have owned one and would never buy one again...

A few of my mates have them and ive seen how bad they perform in light (although most screens are crap in light but u know lol). I wouldnt carry one around. The good ol' portable cellular telephone and portable digital music player does the job! Games should be left for the bigger displays, but that just my opinion :)

All the same it would be nice to have a go at the game!

Never seen the appeal in PSP.

Mrs SHRLFC has got a DS and it is class. Give me one of those any day.

My parents suprised me with one for my birthday...complete random suprise. I like it, but don't have a memory card, so it's pointless now. When I come into some money I'm going to buy a card that's big enough to store some bootlegged rugby matches, so I can watch those on the go.
The game looks alright, but give me GTA anyday.

cant_see2.jpg

*******edited by woosaah*********
Doesn't seem like the sort of game I'd pay for, it seems like it might be good for a day or two then get repetitive and boring pretty quick but I may give it a rent to see if it is actually any good and just for a few cheap laughs.

Coming out for PS2 in the Fall as well.

DOn;t know if it will be any good, but I bet the graphics will likely run a little smoother.