• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

jeff wilson back in black!

N

NZL Fan

Glad to see him back........

His competitive "Aussie style" nature, will lift those around him.

Great fielder as well as an opening bowler/effective batsman.

E

esoj

well bit out of the blue his selection but guess selectors have been keeping an eye on him.

A

All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan

There are other players better than him that didnt get selected well i suppose the selectors know what they are doing afterall they did pick Kyle Mills

N

neh

kyle has his gud and bad days sure but he's still worthyof the team

S

Symclaw

sorry to be a pest but who was that guy NZ had to bring in from an english club side? was that Mills?

M

Mr. Laxative

Jeff should still be playing rugby, but NZL fan said something about his fielding. Cricket is benifiting from his time in rugby, i.e ball handling

S

Symclaw

ta eric son. Is he still featuring much in the proceedings down under or wherever?

A

All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan

Yeah he was top wicket taker against the Aussies claiming 11 wickets and a 6 wicket bag and 9 against Sri Lanka

I

invisibleman18

must say im suprised how much of an arse wilson is. i went to one of the one-dayers nz vs aus and waited after the game for a few autographs. the ones who were good were the marshalls, mills and mccullum those guys came out quickly and stayed there for ages signing everyone. i guess as fairly young, new guys to the international arena it must still be a bit of a thrill for them that people want their autographs. fleming always looks like he really cant be bothered doing it, but does sign a few.
but i was quite shocked with wilson, as a huge legend of nz sport, he came out and went straight to the team van and got in immediately, ignoring the few kids who wanted his autograph with a scowl. someone really needed to remind him the only reason he was in the team was to get these crowds in.