• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

jeff wilson back in black!

Glad to see him back........

His competitive "Aussie style" nature, will lift those around him.

Great fielder as well as an opening bowler/effective batsman.

well bit out of the blue his selection but guess selectors have been keeping an eye on him.

There are other players better than him that didnt get selected well i suppose the selectors know what they are doing afterall they did pick Kyle Mills
<

sorry to be a pest but who was that guy NZ had to bring in from an english club side? was that Mills?

Jeff should still be playing rugby, but NZL fan said something about his fielding. Cricket is benifiting from his time in rugby, i.e ball handling

ta eric son. Is he still featuring much in the proceedings down under or wherever?

Yeah he was top wicket taker against the Aussies claiming 11 wickets and a 6 wicket bag and 9 against Sri Lanka

must say im suprised how much of an arse wilson is. i went to one of the one-dayers nz vs aus and waited after the game for a few autographs. the ones who were good were the marshalls, mills and mccullum those guys came out quickly and stayed there for ages signing everyone. i guess as fairly young, new guys to the international arena it must still be a bit of a thrill for them that people want their autographs. fleming always looks like he really cant be bothered doing it, but does sign a few.
but i was quite shocked with wilson, as a huge legend of nz sport, he came out and went straight to the team van and got in immediately, ignoring the few kids who wanted his autograph with a scowl. someone really needed to remind him the only reason he was in the team was to get these crowds in.

Latest posts