• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Jeff Wilson

Hmm I don't think I've ever heard of him. Who does he/ did he play for? New Zealand?

Coco

Cool, that would be great to represent your country at two sports.
I think some Namibian guy did they, played in both the 2003 Cricket and Rugby World Cups.

And Flamingo, I'm loving your signature.

Coco

cheers! cracking aint it!
<

Whaaaaaaaaaat THE!!... You havnt heard of Jeff Wilson ?? Hope you were being sarcastic LOL.

ANyway He represented NZ at cricket at the age of 19. Then becoming one of the best ALL BLACK wingers of all time, Second behind Cullen on NZ list of most Tries scored in Tests.

This might spark your memory :

georgegreganjeffwilson_rugbyheaven-.jpg

One of New Zealand's best all time wingers and he couldn't even beat a half back over the tryline.

Yea... scored more tries then any of Australias wingers... Cept for Camp who took 100 games to get 64 tries.

Yep its time I made a Jeff Wilson tribute, one of my all time fav clips, Is him smoking Joe ROff down the wing to regather Justin Marshalls Kick up field to score a brilliant try.

Originally posted by Wally@Dec 8 2005, 09:55 AM
This might spark your memory :

georgegreganjeffwilson_rugbyheaven-.jpg

One of New Zealand's best all time wingers and he couldn't even beat a half back over the tryline.

yeah what a useless halfblack he was too....whats his George #&$@

Coming back from injury. Will play for Otago again but wont make the black caps.

Wilson looks alot bigger, I dont know why he left Rugby, He was still performing well.
wilson_otago_ball_d.jpg

Latest posts