• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Jessica Alba is Preggers

O

O'Rothlain

We all know who Jessica Alba is, so let's not pretend like we are beyond a bit of the celeb gossip. I hate to break it to you (especially to Darkman X who has this lovely girl on his signature), but Jessica Alba is pregnant. No, I know what you all are thinking, but it's not my child. It's some dude named Cash. Seriously, "what's your name?" "Cash" ...it sounds laughable, but hey, apparently it worked out for him. So, we won't be seeing her in any films for about a year. On the upside, expect her to try to prove to the world that she still has her figure post-birth.
Here is a link to this story, in case you doubt my credibility as a hollywood spy: http://www.showbizspy.com/2007/12/12/jessi...nces-pregnancy/
Jessica%20Alba%20-%20LA%20Premiere%20for%20Good%20Luck%20Chuck%2005.jpg

You will have a Job Mite don't you remember the incident with Dillion?, it is actually Mine!!!

You can't get AIDS twice. She got it by me first.
And as for the baby... Atleast we know it will have good genes B)

You can't get AIDS twice. She got it by me first.
And as for the baby... Atleast we know it will have good genes B) [/b]

So, My aids is way better than your aids!

<div class='quotemain'> You can't get AIDS twice. She got it by me first.
And as for the baby... Atleast we know it will have good genes B) [/b]

So, My aids is way better than your aids!
[/b][/quote]
Fellas fellas, you can both give her aids, she'd have Double Aids

You don't actually 'get' AIDS. You get infected with the HIV virus, making you seropositive. You can get AIDS at a later stage in life, but there are many forms of expensive medication available to make sure AIDS doesn't develop in your system.
I'm not sure, but I think you can get cured from the HIV virus. Don't take my word on it though.

Good to see you're now fighting on who has better AIDS.

You don't actually 'get' AIDS. You get infected with the HIV virus, making you seropositive. You can get AIDS at a later stage in life, but there are many forms of expensive medication available to make sure AIDS doesn't develop in your system.
I'm not sure, but I think you can get cured from the HIV virus. Don't take my word on it though.

Good to see you're now fighting on who has better AIDS.
[/b]

No, still no cure/vaccine to prevent aids at this stage. However, there is a treatment such that if you start using it as soon as the recently acquired aids, it is believed to reduce the risk of infection.

Why would they want people want to find a cure? Im sure goverments are making a shitload of money by selling people medication because they have to keep on buying it. To the people at the top, money is worth more than a persons life. People may not agree, but I believe aids is a man made virus which was created to wipeout gays,blacks,minorities etc. I also believe that the aids was tested it in Africa.

Why would they want people want to find a cure? Im sure goverments are making a shitload of money by selling people medication because they have to keep on buying it. To the people at the top, money is worth more than a persons life. People may not agree, but I believe aids is a man made virus which was created to wipeout gays,blacks,minorities etc. I also believe that the aids was tested it in Africa.
[/b]

LOL, what a scoop that would be.

I wonder if the child will be as over-hyped as its mother.

And now cometh the backlash...

I don't think it's far fetched considering the CIA pushed crack in black communities across America. Cointelpro was proven to exist in which its priority was to prevent minorities from polictical uprising but Cointelpro no longer exists since the 80s. Believe it or not but I remember watching a Bob Marley documentury and the C.I.A kept their eye on Bob Marley because they feared he would gain political power.

I don't think it's far fetched considering the CIA pushed crack in black communities across America. Cointelpro was proven to exist in which its priority was to prevent minorities from polictical uprising but Cointelpro no longer exists since the 80s. Believe it or not but I remember watching a Bob Marley documentury and the C.I.A kept their eye on Bob Marley because they feared he would gain political power. [/b]
Dude, quit listening to Kanye.
It's a discredit to "minorities and gays" if they are so easily whiped out. It's basically saying that certain ethnic groups can't help being addicts and are easily fooled. If that's what you want us all to believe, fine, but then don't complain when we don't let you into our country clubs, for we aren't addicts or fooled easily...wait, we voted for Bush twice didn't we? ****...there goes that theory.

Curse you Laetca for bringing facts, figures and... well, a thought process to this topic! But hey i'll give my take on HIV/AIDS. I think (like that bird flu virus) it happens when a certain species' population gets too large. There's a strange way the 'universe' always balances everything out. In our human existence atleast. I believe evolution has everything to do with AIDS. Evolution has keep the world in balance for millions of years, and is just carrying on balance at the expense of some humans as we are unbalancing the environment. We consume more energy than we put back in, therefore we are seen as a parasite in evolutions 'eyes'. That's my theory. Natural succession baby!
BTW we got bigger things to worry about. Like the name for my baby! I'm thinking Enis it's a boy and Gina if it's a girl

BTW we got bigger things to worry about. Like the name for my baby! I'm thinking Enis it's a boy and Gina if it's a girl [/b]
C'mon they're celebs and one of them is named "Cash." I hope they name the baby something crazy, like Spidermonkey or Voltron or Radimus Prime.

<div class='quotemain'>
BTW we got bigger things to worry about. Like the name for my baby! I'm thinking Enis it's a boy and Gina if it's a girl [/b]
C'mon they're celebs and one of them is named "Cash." I hope they name the baby something crazy, like Spidermonkey or Voltron or Radimus Prime.
[/b][/quote]

I'm in favor of Voltron.

Latest posts