• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

John Hayes Will Ruck You!

John Hayes Will Ruck You!

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
O

O'Rothlain

<div align="center"><span style="font-family:Arial"> Girls, I know he's irresistable and if you were going to actually have a 3 way, he'd be your lad, but beware, you will be mauled, and rucked.

I've warned you all. John Hayes Will Ruck You.

</div>

Good thing he has a sideline career because his rugby one isn't working out too well.

Good thing he has a sideline career because his rugby one isn't working out too well. [/b]
I mean, I can only assume that's why he's on the national team...'cause he's not good. What?
You live on the same Island as he...watch your back...you might just be rucked by John Hayes.

Sorry O'Ro....But he's no Cakes.

loomen.jpg

I mean, I can only assume that's why he's on the national team...'cause he's not good. What?
You live on the same Island as he...watch your back...you might just be rucked by John Hayes.
[/b]

Peter Stringer is on the Ireland national team. Therefore being good is not a prequisite to play for Ireland. John Hayes is not a good rugby player. People go on about his ability to lift a lock on his own. There is a prop in the Leinster academy who could do this at age 17. And more besides.

Interestingly I don't think I've ever seen John Hayes hit a ruck, he tends to stand at the side or in midfield to leave a gaping hole for a good player to run through.

<span style="font-family:Arial">JOHN HAYS WILL RUCK YOU, BEATCH!!!!
action-hayes-j.jpg

</span>

Andrew Millward will also ruck you!!
_1146923_amillward_300.jpg

...well, after he's caught his breath. Oh, and had a big mac or two.

I am lucky in the fact that I have never been D</span></span></span></span></span> by John Hayes.

But I have seen him levitate a ball with his mind

john-hayes.jpg

Latest posts