• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

June International Test: South Africa vs. Ireland [3rd Test] (25/06/2016)

Source for that.

You know what, don't even bother. I already got you in two contradictions and both times you refused to recant.
You appear to be immune to common sense, logic and rational though. I'll drop it.

Because they interpreted his actions differently. Just like the ref and TMO did too. It's not that hard. Try to keep up.

Its on link I've sent and yeah you got me because not 1 person seems to agree with you.

If you haven't noticed world rugby aren't using logical approach but the laws.
Again I've answered with facts and you haven't given 1 fact not 1.
You think he was close. An opinion not fact.
You say it was fair challenge. Opinion but not what laws said.
I've given my evidence but again you'll deflect and refuse to show any bit of law to argue it's not red. Your even trying to argue rules and not even know what they are.

Now last bit I will ask and this is part I will enjoy hearing.
Why is not 1 person in agreement with you?
Why did player plead guilty?
The citing commisioner doesn't interpret wring as he has 1000s of viewing and law book in front of him before he even decides if there's a case.
Then the hearing decides so it's went through all that process and they all wrong and your right is what your saying?
Can I ask why you don't go for a top job in World Rugby as youbdo seem to be more qualified than all these guys who combined must be on huge wedge and don't understand rules.

Last edited:
My view is it was a clear red under the rules. No doubt about that. The reason World Rugby are strict on it is to prevent serious injuries.

Having said that, I wouldn't blame the ref for the loss. Ireland had their chances but failed to take them. The Boks looked fairly comfortable considering all Ireland's possession.

Agreed. The ref didn't cause the loss just incident was a red.

Phew!

That was a close one. Luckily our little leprechaun saved us twice in the match. First with that intercept on our try line and then that tackle right on the end.

On the Willie Le Roux yellow card. 2 incidents and on both occasions @munstermuffin doesn't provide facts, and even when others provide facts, he's still disillusioned of the matter at hand. Nonetheless, I still think Willie should also have gotten a red card just like Stander did, and Willie even accepted his fate at the hearing and agreed that it should have been a red card, as this same thing happened to him in a SR earlier this year. I think it was Jason Emery who got the red card for that horror collision. What saved him was the comments from the TMO. He said the Irish player "Landed on his shoulder", and not on his spine, neck or head. I don't know how big the big screens are or if Jackson can't see that far, so he took the word of the TMO to which he referred the incident to, and made a call on the TMO's feedback. That's it. I say this makes up for the Paul Honiss incident a few years ago. Let's move on.

As for the game itself, I thought our first phase set pieces were outstanding, we absolutely demolished the Irish at scrumtime, and at lineouts we were solid on hitting our jumpers. I thought Jackson missed 2 penalties though when an Irish player came around to get to the ball in a maul situation when Irish players were also part of the maul already.

Finally our defence is showing what it could do, and as we progress to the RC, that was one area I was most concerned of. It was good to see that we can actually hold the Irish out from scoring. for extended periods.

I think AC is breathing a big sigh of relief.

Last edited by a moderator:
Phew!

That was a close one. Luckily our little leprechaun saved us twice in the match. First with that intercept on our try line and then that tackle right on the end.

On the Willie Le Roux yellow card. 2 incidents and on both occasions @munstermuffin doesn't provide facts, and even when others provide facts, he's still disillusioned of the matter at hand. Nonetheless, I still think Willie should also have gotten a red card just like Stander did, and Willie even accepted his fate at the hearing and agreed that it should have been a red card, as this same thing happened to him in a SR earlier this year. I think it was Jason Emery who got the red card for that horror collision. What saved him was the comments from the TMO. He said the Irish player "Landed on his shoulder", and not on his spine, neck or head. I don't know how big the big screens are or if Jackson can't see that far, so he took the word of the TMO to which he referred the incident to, and made a call on the TMO's feedback. That's it. I say this makes up for the Paul Honiss incident a few years ago. Let's move on.

As for the game itself, I thought our first phase set pieces were outstanding, we absolutely demolished the Irish at scrumtime, and at lineouts we were solid on hitting our jumpers. I thought Jackson missed 2 penalties though when an Irish player came around to get to the ball in a maul situation when Irish players were also part of the maul already.

Finally our defence is showing what it could do, and as we progress to the RC, that was one area I was most concerned of. It was good to see that we can actually hold the Irish out from scoring. for extended periods.

I think AC is breathing a big sigh of relief.

Well you obviously holding a grudge from Stander incident but isnt facts in the laws I've produced and players defense at hearing.
And don't you contradict yourself by saying I'm disillusioned yet you've agreed with what I said?
Don't hold grudges Heineken life too short for it or else kindly say where I disillusioned and what you disagree with as you agreed with me lol

Last edited by a moderator:
You, out of all people, calling someone else biased...

BS. Your intellectual dishonesty is off the charts.

I'm done with you. Let's do the mature thing and just avoid each others posts, shall we?

Ok not sure English is first language. And you still haven't 1 bit of links to back up anything and call me intellectually dishonest. I'd ask if you have any balls so to answer just few things.

1. Where did I call anyone biased? Just 1 example please because obviously I haven't seen it.

2. How am I intellecually dishonest? And regards ling I will send again here for you.

http://laws.worldrugby.org/?law=10 - This the laws I sent.
http://laws.worldrugby.org/?domain=9&guideline=8 - Guidelines on High tackle.
And lastly you can search various outlets on google or see even Heineken said it here Le Roux himself acknowledged it's a red card.

So if your man enough with proof of course please answer.

PS your quote of me saying Heineken holds a grudge wasn't me saying he's biased more we had an argument in past about it but as I say if you make a claim about me personally then have decency to answer.

Adults arguing about the game we love, just not on...

Latest posts