• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[June Tests 2018: 2nd Test] Australia vs. Ireland (16/06/2018)

The referee literally said "deliberate" out loud there, that's a textbook yellow card.

Please tell me more about how this referee is doing a good job.

Winning the game, had a shed load of penalties for you, but the ref has been poor.

He's had a really good game, and had no bearing on the game.

You're lucky that you don't have to deal with Lacey at an international level.

Phipps has one of those faces that I dislike. He continually moans about everything.

If Ireland manage to lose this, McGrath should be told to get the boat home.

That was dumb and cynical and deserving of a yellow card.

But we've asked the ref to check things in that position and he's refused, and despite repeated infringements, five minutes ago he didn't give Australia a yellow for a deliberate knock on.

Anyone who thinks this game has been reffed evenly is mental.

That was dumb and cynical and deserving of a yellow card.

But we've asked the ref to check things in that position and he's refused, and despite repeated infringements, five minutes ago he didn't give Australia a yellow for a deliberate knock on.

Anyone who thinks this game has been reffed evenly is mental.

It was the assistant who told the ref to review it.

Good win but we really should have been more clinical.

Next week I'd like to see Cronin, Beirne, Conan and one of Conney or Marmion to start next week with Ross Byrne on the bench because we might as well use everybody.

Should have been nowhere near this close. Ref should have at least 2 more yellows for Aussies. All the small decisions went their way and he kept them in the game.

I wanted Kilcoyne to get a spot on the bench next week anyway, but McGrath has made that call easy for Schmidt.

If we see McGrath and Healy again next week I'll be annoyed.

Ireland deserved the win. Should have won with more ease, but weren't clinical enough.

I personally thought the ref had a decent game. Maybe another yellow for Aus, but apart from that there was no glaringly bad decisions or inconsistency.

POM man of the match.

Well done Ireland; regained the Raeburn Shield there,now to keep hold of it for a few months

Latest posts