• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

just got bk!

W

wrighty15

hey guys, i am new here. just been on holiday to sa and came bk to find that there was a rugby game in development! cool!

can anyone give me a date its coming out in th uk? i have read dates like the 11th of march and the 4th march. which is correct? can i pre-order it and if i do this when would i recieve the game?

by the way, the game looks so awsome. cant wait to play it, i have looked at some vids and it looks so much better han the last yrs attempt. cant wait to actually see real tackles and body collisions!

any help or insights into the game you guys want to share then thanks!

Originally posted by wrighty15@Feb 26 2005, 02:59 AM
hey guys, i am new here. just been on holiday to sa and came bk to find that there was a rugby game in development! cool!

can anyone give me a date its coming out in th uk? i have read dates like the 11th of march and the 4th march. which is correct? can i pre-order it and if i do this when would i recieve the game?

by the way, the game looks so awsome. cant wait to play it, i have looked at some vids and it looks so much better han the last yrs attempt. cant wait to actually see real tackles and body collisions!

any help or insights into the game you guys want to share then thanks!
We're not sure exactly about the release date - I think the consensus opinion is the 11th but some reputable sites are saying the 18th, so its still up in the air

I've been told by Gamestop.ie (Ireland, North & South) that the Xbox & PC versions will be out on the 4th whereas the PS2 version will see the light on the 11th...

Was in GAME last night in Belfast and they have the PS2 pre-order boxes on shelves with the date down as being the 18th...

So everywhere is saying different things so its very hard to pin down... the demo should be out on Monday so that will make the wait (whether it be 1week or 2weeks) easier to bare

oh ... and welcome to the forum!

yeah game in bath told me that to a couple of days ago, they seem pretty new staff in there though so dont know how believable that is. ie whether theyve checked

Although the guy answered so quickly it was as if he'd checked it before a few times... u other bath guys been pestering them in there?
<
Guess we'll just wait and see. Anyone know how long a store would typically get their copies before the day of release? Then we can pester them earlier...

Originally posted by wrighty15@Feb 26 2005, 02:59 AM
Well actually 2 rugby games now, rugby 2005 & rugby league 2

Anways welcome aboard the ship (forum) aaarrrgggghhh!!
<
<-thats the nearest smilie to a pirate!

thanks a lot guys! guess it all up in the air, really appreciate it, all the info. thinking the 11th seems to pop up the most so will go for that one.

when is the demo out? monday? is that just going to be a pc download or various stores will have the xbox and ps2 versions aswell?

thanks again guys!

the store I got in contact with is posting me a demo on monday ... I specified that I'd like the PS2 version and in the ladies reply she didn't state that it wouldn't be a PS2 version... so I'd be hopeful that there will be all 3 platform demo's released

the FIFA demo was released for download so I can only presume the same for Rugby2005 ???

Latest posts