• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Just Got the PS2 Version.

• Thread starter Stars and Stripes Prop
  • Start date
S

Stars and Stripes Prop

Hey everyone. I'm new to the boards so this is probably a less than ideal first post, but I've been reading the boards for a long time and really enjoy all the discussions. Lately I've been using them to keep up with Rugby '05 and I just got it in the mail today from pre-ordering it off of the EA Games website. As far as I can see no one has got it yet for the PS2 in the U.S. , so if anyone has any questions or requests just let me know and I'll try to get to them. I have a crappy computer so no pictures or videos, but I'll try to answer anything the best I can. Hopefully I can get another post up soon to better introduce myself, but as for now I'm off to play the game. It should be good!

lol, the distribution of this game is so so messed up! Enjoy the game mate.

Originally posted by Stars and Stripes Prop@Mar 10 2005, 03:26 AM
Hey everyone. I'm new to the boards so this is probably a less than ideal first post, but I've been reading the boards for a long time and really enjoy all the discussions. Lately I've been using them to keep up with Rugby '05 and I just got it in the mail today from pre-ordering it off of the EA Games website. As far as I can see no one has got it yet for the PS2 in the U.S. , so if anyone has any questions or requests just let me know and I'll try to get to them. I have a crappy computer so no pictures or videos, but I'll try to answer anything the best I can. Hopefully I can get another post up soon to better introduce myself, but as for now I'm off to play the game. It should be good!
what is Brian o Driscoll like in the game? and who would you say are the best few players?

BOD = God in the game.

And in real life for that matter!
<

Latest posts