• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Just turned 18...

Can't remember my 18th, which is a good sign.

A 63% rum certainly made an appearance or two though

Who the **** would post on TRF on their 18th?

What's next, post on twitter while popping your cherry?

@TRF

"Guys, I'm not sure whether this is the right hole..."

@sker

Well turn around and let him try another angle....

half-trollface.jpg

If I remembered bits of last night I wasn't trying hard enough, was I?

On a serious note though, I didn't get awfully trashed, signed up for the London Marathon this Sunday so the real celebrations don't start until next week.

On that note if anyone feels like dropping a quid or two (and I do literally mean a quid or two :lol: ) I'll put my fundraising site here: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=AndrewJanssens

What's the worst birthday story TRF can give me to keep me entertained now I've reached the age of majority?

What's the worst birthday story TRF can give me to keep me entertained now I've reached the age of majority?

Right here goes.

It was my 18th birthday party too, and strangely enough for the 24th of november we had snow..lots and lots of snow.
Upon seeing all the snow I assumed we wouldn't be able to go out on the **** on my birthday which really ****** me off ...However my friends , the sick kunts that they are all hitched lifts into town via four by fours and what not (we're all country lads)

At this point I'm full of the joys of life at around 6 o clock in the evening , so I decide to go to Tesco and get myself a bottle of tesco value white rum and 6 cans of dutch. one of my fondest memories is my mates Dad doing doughnuts and skidding around on the ice in the carpark.

Anyways we get to the one towny friend we have's house and we're tame enough to start I'm easing through my cans and half the bottle of rum is warming my belly.

then we decide to play Kings ..the ****ers must have nailed me 3 or four times by popping down extra kings or something but I was well oiled ..at this point my neurotic then GF now thankfully ex texts me giving out to me for going out without her (she was snowed in) I told her to get ****ed and I'm having fun with the boys. upon hanging up I immidiately chug the bottle of rum.

This is where things get hazy... we walked into the bars on mainstreet.. well , slipped and skidded .. and I began discovering that captain morgans 2 for a 5er was on...I must have dropped 4 of them before hitting the most sordid hell hole of a club in town.

I realise there as I'm sipping a pint that I am not well... And am quoted in saying t a welsh mate Gaz ..."I'm going to be sick....mumble I want to be sick"...So I stagger off behind the theatre where I apparently get sick into the snow...and pass out falling into it.. I'm found there by Danny who Drags me by beneath the arms for about a kilometer through the snow to his house ..where his mother gets me a bucket...that I proceded to fill then spill on myself.

Woke up the next morning delirious...could hardly tell wtf was happning..

Spent the next day making snowboards and skating around town down mainstreet ...best day ever .

But it was one hellish night

Right here goes.

It was my 18th birthday party too, and strangely enough for the 24th of november we had snow..lots and lots of snow.
Upon seeing all the snow I assumed we wouldn't be able to go out on the **** on my birthday which really ****** me off ...However my friends , the sick kunts that they are all hitched lifts into town via four by fours and what not (we're all country lads)

At this point I'm full of the joys of life at around 6 o clock in the evening , so I decide to go to Tesco and get myself a bottle of tesco value white rum and 6 cans of dutch. one of my fondest memories is my mates Dad doing doughnuts and skidding around on the ice in the carpark.

Anyways we get to the one towny friend we have's house and we're tame enough to start I'm easing through my cans and half the bottle of rum is warming my belly.

then we decide to play Kings ..the ****ers must have nailed me 3 or four times by popping down extra kings or something but I was well oiled ..at this point my neurotic then GF now thankfully ex texts me giving out to me for going out without her (she was snowed in) I told her to get ****ed and I'm having fun with the boys. upon hanging up I immidiately chug the bottle of rum.

This is where things get hazy... we walked into the bars on mainstreet.. well , slipped and skidded .. and I began discovering that captain morgans 2 for a 5er was on...I must have dropped 4 of them before hitting the most sordid hell hole of a club in town.

I realise there as I'm sipping a pint that I am not well... And am quoted in saying t a welsh mate Gaz ..."I'm going to be sick....mumble I want to be sick"...So I stagger off behind the theatre where I apparently get sick into the snow...and pass out falling into it.. I'm found there by Danny who Drags me by beneath the arms for about a kilometer through the snow to his house ..where his mother gets me a bucket...that I proceded to fill then spill on myself.

Woke up the next morning delirious...could hardly tell wtf was happning..

Spent the next day making snowboards and skating around town down mainstreet ...best day ever .

But it was one hellish night

In summary- got trashed in the snow and threw up all over myself (via a bucket). ;)

Well, we had a huge "braai" at my house, pretty tame, with family and friends. Afterwards we decided to go out for a couple of beers and a few games of pool. What followed was one of the best nights of my bloody life.

It was the first time in 6 months I've touched any alcohol and only second time in my life I've been really drunk. It started out with some **** tasting black shooters that tasted like cough medicine, then the draughts kept coming and coming. I remember playing pool, talking a lot of **** and dancing on the pool table. After a while one of my friends told the bartender not to sell me more booze. I remember my best mate driving me home and half dragging me into the kitchen, making coffee for us (he was pretty shitfaced aswell)

Was about 4am, we heard a massive crash, think it almost sobered us up. Turns out some drunk dude drove into my mate's car...

Unforgettable night.

Worst time I was drunk though, was over a woman. Drank two bottles of red wine and jagermeister shots. Was curled around my friend's toilet most of the night, crying and throwing up. Mixing vodka and beer is also not a good thing...

Ah alcohol...

I'm sure you all have heard of how I destroyed christmas for everyone this year?

Most of my birthdays at that kind of age turned out a bit of a mess. For my 18th, me and a friend organised a joint party at a local venue, but it didn't exactly go to plan. Some underage wa**ker had stabbed one of the bouncers the night before, so they had to be strict about the age of everyone (plenty of cops coming and going because of the incident), so most of the people invited couldn't get in.

I also made a bit of a mess with the music arrangements as well. I'd booked a dj (a guy from my year at school), but he had another gig to get to later on in the night. I'd also booked a couple of local bands, but one had to pull out. The remaining band played their set, but were finished by midnight, and we were left with no music lol. Managed to figure out how the cd player worked in the dj booth, and put on the only cd we had on repeat.

I took all these things going wrong as an excuse to get completely smashed. Ended up throwing up over my friend (well partly), and I can't remember the end of the night.

On my 20th in uni, we had a pretty crazy flat party. Stupid amount of people turned up, it overflowed out into the corridor and lobby of the halls of residence. Didn't get stupidly drunk this time, instead got stupidly stoned. A mate had rolled 20 kingsize splifs, and gave me the task of finishing all of them that night, on my own. Remember still being up the next morning, still smoking. That was a fun night, although it got less fun the next day when we realised that a couple of people had strolled in during the party and stolen a laptop and bunch of cd's from on of my flatmates room, oops.

Most of my birthdays at that kind of age turned out a bit of a mess. For my 18th, me and a friend organised a joint party at a local venue, but it didn't exactly go to plan. Some underage wa**ker had stabbed one of the bouncers the night before, so they had to be strict about the age of everyone (plenty of cops coming and going because of the incident), so most of the people invited couldn't get in.

I also made a bit of a mess with the music arrangements as well. I'd booked a dj (a guy from my year at school), but he had another gig to get to later on in the night. I'd also booked a couple of local bands, but one had to pull out. The remaining band played their set, but were finished by midnight, and we were left with no music lol. Managed to figure out how the cd player worked in the dj booth, and put on the only cd we had on repeat.

I took all these things going wrong as an excuse to get completely smashed. Ended up throwing up over my friend (well partly), and I can't remember the end of the night.

On my 20th in uni, we had a pretty crazy flat party. Stupid amount of people turned up, it overflowed out into the corridor and lobby of the halls of residence. Didn't get stupidly drunk this time, instead got stupidly stoned. A mate had rolled 20 kingsize splifs, and gave me the task of finishing all of them that night, on my own. Remember still being up the next morning, still smoking. That was a fun night, although it got less fun the next day when we realised that a couple of people had strolled in during the party and stolen a laptop and bunch of cd's from on of my flatmates room, oops.

Very good argument for the use of gas chambers there.

Latest posts