• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Keep getting logged out

Colombia

Academy Player
Country Flag
Colombia
The site keeps logging me out after like a minute. Any time I want to post I have to sign-in all over again.

What's the issue here, is there something I'm not doing right? or something I can change?

I'd like to post more but this is not a good experience.

When you log in, do you check the "Remember me" box?

I was same it is a glitch with site I think. Happens when you go to inbox etc

I keep getting logged out - annoying when posting on a thread and you have to log in and go back to the thread and type it all out again! Sometimes it just makes you log in again before automatically posting mind you. I must have logged in 20 times already today in the same session!

I've had this for months now - I often have to sign in twice in the space of 10 seconds because I'm instantly out again.
I start writing a post and when press 'Submit' I get the following because I've been logged out:

The following errors occurred with your submission
You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again.

Clicking the "remember me" I think has mostly solved the issue for me anyway but I'm not posting from phone app.

I'm using google chrome and the app without any of the abovementioned problems.

I'm using Windows 10 and just recently updated my security software as well as Java. Don't know if this has any affect?

HELP!!!!!, I can log in on my tablette but when I log on my main computer it will not allow me to connect I do exactly the same but with no success and of course I am limited what I can do, anybody any ideas there seems to be problems with others

Latest posts