• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kicking Tee

M

madmick96

Wat does any1 suggest I use to kick a footy ball to convert a try when practicing, I'm cheap and I don't know where to get a kicking T from so I currently a empty can previously filled with nuts. Any1 suggest anything else?

137759.jpg

http://www.rugbystore.co.uk/collections/ac...icker_kicker_11
£3.99
Cheap Enough? Order it online.

The Super Tee is the best thing out there those tees that are solid and have the fourstands( like the pics above) seem to hold the ball back and you dont see or hit the "sweet spot " as great as any of the super Tees.

rebel sport should sort you out for around $10....

that's cheaper than a six pack or a packet of smokes

if you want to make one yourself, avoid glass, wood or steel

Ive been practicing my Goal kicking since the age of 7 and I use to use caps from my Mom's hair spray LOL TONGAN LIFE AYE. I dont know Tees can come really cheap < find something around the place that shapes like a tee, Sand sounds like the best bet.

dont worry now i use masking tape to put my ball in the middle and kick it, it works quite well but since my house is on slope and its concrete i have to toe-bash it to avoid scraping my shoes on the floor or break my foot. For practcing is that a adavantage or disadavantage? i think im getting better :D

dont kick with your toe!!

it is worse in the long run, use the hard bone on the inside middle of your foot, it will take some getting used to but the best kickers use that area

but since my house is on slope and its concrete i have to toe-bash it to avoid scraping my shoes on the floor or break my foot[/b]

Madmick? must be in the name.

Have your parents got you locked up in the yard???, I would suggest finding something, we call over hear, grass or a field and try wearing rugger/football boots, that way you would avoid scraping your shiney school shoes or breaking your foot if you can't afford boots and are bear footed.

When you're parents arn't around try getting out and finding a park, I can't believe there isn't one nearby. Oh, and rob some boots from a store.

Either way, good luck.

Latest posts