Kid goes ape at a school with a Samurai Sword

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by Jer1cho, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Jer1cho

Jer1cho Guest

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Oh look, they're blaming heavy metal music again...

As for the Kitana thing, (otherwise known as the main point of the thread), Wow! That kid is seriously messed up. A straight jacket and a padded cell will be the best thing for him.

4. Steve-o

Steve-o Guest

Geez there was that cannibal Chinese guy barely a month ago, now this clutch plate getting all anime with a sword.

5. Dmx#1

Dmx#1 Guest

...And the guy who got his weiner stuck in a chair at bejing olympics.

The end is near...

6. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

One question, where did he get the sword from? Bought it? Stole it?

7. Steve-o

Steve-o Guest

I guess he bought it. They're not uncommon in flee markets.

8. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

So are you implying that society (ie. heavy metal music and anime) aren't somewhat responsible for what we promote as acceptable?
    People don't like it, but if kids are repetedly exposed to certain things, they will eventually emulate them.
    A lot of responsiblity usually lies on the parents.

Anyway...this is tragic and it's sad that this typically American phenominon is spreading beyond our borders.

9. feicarsinn

feicarsinn Guest

youd have to be some messed up kid to start with to not be able to seperate fantasy from reality IMO

10. steynboi

steynboi Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DarkManX @ Aug 19 2008, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    lol where is the link to prove this please lol!.

11. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

Oh wow... I agree with Feicarsin - people like that deserve no less than what they've committed...

12. Goth Power

Goth Power Guest

I hate it when something like this happens and oh look, there is something to blame...its a band they wear masks too! They must be the reason why this boy is acting totally mental.

Its f*cking riddick! In situations like this its hard to say whether he had a troubled childhood, his parents ignoring behaviour that lead to the incident, or he is just plain messed up and can't seperate reality from phantasy/fiction.

Having said that though, I feel ever so sorry for the parents and family of the child that got killed, and what about the children that had to see it aswell? Thats going to stick in their mind for a very long time.

13. Steve-o

Steve-o Guest

I was reading news headlines yesterday and now the kid says a satanic ghost visited him and told him to do this.
    I agree, he's either completely fried in the head or making up stories to cover up what he did. If the latter he's trying to make him self look crazy to lessen his punishment.

14. Lankan

Lankan Guest

damn heavy metal music

15. Dmx#1

Dmx#1 Guest

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!