• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kit Sharing Thread

nice gonzalo can u send me the adidas template or the psd file of the chiefs cause im trying to make the highlanders home and away kit and im having problems with the arms by the stripes and secondly can you send the minikit template please

Last edited:
muy buenos gonzalo!estaria muy bueno que sigas haciendo mas!sabes si se puede hacer montpellier e incluirlo??

the kits are awsome but cud yu edit the collars for the all blacks and chiefs kits yu released plis? cud yu move it further back. thnx

the kits are awsome but cud yu edit the collars for the all blacks and chiefs kits yu released plis? cud yu move it further back. thnx

im working on the all blacks home and away kit i'll try to do the collars

can someone help me with uploading minikits into rugby 08 because i use the graphics importer in fshed and when i click on update to insert my minikit i get this message Screenshot_82.pngand when i go onto rugby 08 the minikit is just a big white box can someone please help

Screenshot_83.pngScreenshot_84.png all blacks away kit (note the minikits doesn't work) but if you still want the kits then here is the download link http://www.mediafire.com/?2zbw99y1ukd7824 i'll post another one with the working minikits and i'll post the all blacks home kits soon

Last edited:
ImScotty you do know that the all blacks home kit and minikit have already been done

oh thanks so muj :D oh and the super rugby kits too plis? it has the similar problem. cud yu also plis fix the collar? i reali want yu guys to make it as accurate as possible. thnx agen

Latest posts