• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kit Sharing Thread

oh thanks so muj :D oh and the super rugby kits too plis? it has the similar problem. cud yu also plis fix the collar? i reali want yu guys to make it as accurate as possible. thnx agen

and i agree with you i'll need to fix my problem with the minikits first then i'll sort your problem out

thanks gonzalo can you help me with minikits like how do i import it

999982_440761179356369_746495573_n.jpg
1074531_440773849355102_761156891_o.jpg

could you do the australian super 15 teams i would do it but im working on an ITM Cup project so i'll be busy my self and a question everyone can answer im going to do an updated roster and im not sure who should get the stars this is what i was thinking (Note* im comparing it with the players with stars from the TRF Rugby 10 mod)

Ma'a Nonu keeps his star
Dan Carter keeps his star
Richie McCaw keeps his star
not sure is Juan Hernandez should keep his or give it to Morne Steyn
Ben Foden star should go to Halfpenny
Chris Paterson star should go to Kurtley Beale
Shane Williams star should go to James O'Connor
Tommy Bowe star should go to George North
Jerry Collins star should go to Sam Warburton
Will Genia keeps his star
Quade Cooper keeps his star
Vincent Clerc Keeps his star
Bryan Habana keeps his star
not sure if Fourie Du Preez should keep his star or give it to aaron smith
not sure if Jaque Fourie should keep his star of give it to Brian O'Driscoll
Fancois Steyn Keeps his star
Andries Bekker star should go to dusautoir
Shalk Burger keeps his star
Harinordoquy star i dont really know but i think it should go to robshaw
Ngwenya star should go to Julian Savea
and the rest i have no clue about if there is more but what do you guys think answer it in my thread

This is jus my opinion, its up to you if yu want to change them:

Juan hernandez ---> Morne Steyn
Tommy Bowe ---> George North(really did wel in the lions tour against wallabies and is a rising star)
Andries Bekker--->Dusautoir(more influential than bekker)
Ngwenya -----> Savea
Jaque Fourie--->Brian o'driscoll(more influential than fourie and performed wel in lions tour)

This is jus my opinion, its up to you if yu want to change them:

Juan hernandez ---> Morne Steyn
Tommy Bowe ---> George North(really did wel in the lions tour against wallabies and is a rising star)
Andries Bekker--->Dusautoir(more influential than bekker)
Ngwenya -----> Savea
Jaque Fourie--->Brian o'driscoll(more influential than fourie and performed wel in lions tour)
basically what i thought u think i'll make it like that but just to keep me happy i was hoping there might be a scotland player that might get a star but there probably isn't anyone good enough

for me i think sean maitland and stuart hogg are the best scotish players. So up to yu which one wud get the star, these are the two players i rate highly of in the scotland rugby team. next to them wud be tim visser. btw both sean maitland and stuart hogg made it to the lions 2013 team.

yeah i agree but to me hogg hasn't played rugby long enough to get a star and same with maitland for international level

here freddie did you make the melbourne rebels kit if so what team did you replace it with so i can do my roster and plan on my itm cup project

Latest posts