• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kits 2013/2014

To be honest but I think ever since Australia wore the BLK jersey for the first time at the start of the Spring Tour , I personally think that the team have performed well despite the 'should be win against England with the Owen Farrell Try' Australia for the first time played to the Style of the All Blacks and RSA and they won 4/5 in there Spring Tour. Also, One mysterie to the Wallabies kit is that the sevens rugby kit is manufactered by 2XU/seviin (a good company) and the Wallabies have KooGA/BLK. Why can't Australia just be like the NZRU and have adidas manufactering all their kits. ARU is just ......

6422658823_dfc4e7c93a_b.jpg

Israel+Folau+England+v+Australia+QBE+International+txVU0UcyzHzl.jpg

it is, just theor "sevens" brand....like BLK was going to be their Union brand...although not use about that anymore

I Always wanted a camo top for hunting...

Watch out though if you in your camo Bulls shirt shoot an animal from a Stormers supporting family they may come and get revenge

(that was an odd thing to say :lol: )

To be honest but I think ever since Australia wore the BLK jersey for the first time at the start of the Spring Tour , I personally think that the team have performed well despite the 'should be win against England with the Owen Farrell Try' Australia for the first time played to the Style of the All Blacks and RSA and they won 4/5 in there Spring Tour. Also, One mysterie to the Wallabies kit is that the sevens rugby kit is manufactered by 2XU/seviin (a good company) and the Wallabies have KooGA/BLK. Why can't Australia just be like the NZRU and have adidas manufactering all their kits. ARU is just ......

6422658823_dfc4e7c93a_b.jpg

Israel+Folau+England+v+Australia+QBE+International+txVU0UcyzHzl.jpg

Seviin, KooGa and BLK are the same company.

I thought seviin was BLK/Kooga?

Yeah, KooGa = Seviin

http://www.fijisun.com.fj/2012/10/21/kooga-company-plans-to-manufacture-here-in-fiji/

Cheers

Last edited:
Has anyone here got the "Poison Ivy" Green Wales 7's shirt?

I got it the other week and after washing the green stretch pannels are now a different shade of green compared to the pattern on the arms?

I know its a bit of a random question but not sure if its due to the way I've washed it or if its the shirt itself doesn't hold the colour properly after 3 washes.. As it's now a "dull" green compared to bright as it was when it arrived.

Has anyone here got the "Poison Ivy" Green Wales 7's shirt?

I got it the other week and after washing the green stretch pannels are now a different shade of green compared to the pattern on the arms?

I know its a bit of a random question but not sure if its due to the way I've washed it or if its the shirt itself doesn't hold the colour properly after 3 washes.. As it's now a "dull" green compared to bright as it was when it arrived.

Did you use the washing machine? That may be the reason.

I freakin love that, even with the unfortunate Bowie similarity

That's a cool kit, man.

That's also a serious blue steel from Schalk.

A Question: guys do you really like these fit to body shirts? or you prefer old style, classic free going jerseys with classic collars, like these

L_FrancevEngland1991.jpg

Don't you guys think that the current Wallabies kit manufacters (KooGa) design is a bit boring. Too be honest it I personally think that it looks ugly and I prefer either Asics or Canterbury Rugby because it actually looks good for example the new Australian T20 Cricket jersey looks beast. What do you guys think

Australian Asics jersey Cricket
2014australiaTwenty20-350x350.jpg

Kangaroos Jersey

images

Really?? Love the Wallaby shirt. Got one for my birthday. Ive seen some shocking Australian shirts for all codes in the past (ARU, FFA and Cricket Australia Im looking at you) The ARU need to do the same as the ARL and now FFA keeping it simple and classic (Green and Gold is never dull or boring). Which with the current shirt they have.

Hi guys, I'm looking to buy some kits for my team.
I've been looking on http://www.rugbystuff.com/ and http://www.performancesportsstuff.com/ and found them to be not bad, but was wondering if anyone could suggest more places to get rugby kits at a good price.

I'd suggest getting in touch with your national union/local amlin cup side. I'm assuming that's the SRU/Edinburgh/Glasgow.

If you get in touch with them, they may operate a 'grass roots' system, where you could get subsidised kits. If that's not the case, I'm sure they'll be able to help by putting you in touch with a 'cheap' supplier.

Incidentally, did you try all the rugbyguy's from 1-222 before getting that name accepted? ;)

Last edited:
I love the new Chiefs Kit:

131218025047772259.jpg

Why is it so difficult to get the Test Match shirt? I can get the British Lions Test Shirt or even France Test Shirt but is impossible to get a NZ Super Rugby team shirt. Even the Kiwis can't get the Test Shirt of their teams.

Cheers

Last edited:
Really?? Love the Wallaby shirt. Got one for my birthday. Ive seen some shocking Australian shirts for all codes in the past (ARU, FFA and Cricket Australia Im looking at you) The ARU need to do the same as the ARL and now FFA keeping it simple and classic (Green and Gold is never dull or boring). Which with the current shirt they have.

Yeah, I completely agree. I think the new Wallabies jersey is actually the best one I can remember. It's simple, yet modern and classic at the same time. I'd say Folau Tank is right about the Kangaroos jersey, but ever since they ditched the last Kangaroos logo (seriously,Kangaroos.png>>>>>>>> setWidth200-Z-AustralianKangaroos.png) in favour of this chevron overload theme I've liked it less.

If there's one thing I'd say, it's that I wish both the Wallabies and Kangaroos would release away jerseys with inverted colour schemes (so mostly dark green with a bit of gold for the wallabies and gold with dark green double chevrons for the Roos).

Attachments

• Australia-6334605.jpg
    Australia-6334605.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 7
Don't you guys think that the current Wallabies kit manufacters (KooGa) design is a bit boring. Too be honest it I personally think that it looks ugly and I prefer either Asics or Canterbury Rugby because it actually looks good for example the new Australian T20 Cricket jersey looks beast. What do you guys think

Australian Asics jersey Cricket
2014australiaTwenty20-350x350.jpg

Just on the cricket jersey, I personally think that one is just awful... it looks like a training shirt and the KFC in the middle makes me gag.
As far as Cricket jerseys go, nothing beats 188209.jpg