• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kits 2013/2014

Didn't we have one like that back in the '07 world cup? I think this one is slightly better than than, definitely beats our canary yellow rubbish we had a while back

I like it!

Darken it a bit and you've basically got our away kit from 10/11 (the "anthracite" one).

Didn't we have one like that back in the '07 world cup? I think this one is slightly better than than, definitely beats our canary yellow rubbish we had a while back
I prefer the 2007 one.
CDF_Tom_Shanklin_02.jpg

That's a nice jersey actually. I was horrified this weekend to see the absolutely disgusting perversion of the Scottish jersey ruining a long dynasty of nice Scottish jerseys (bar the away one last year). Damn shame. Hate both of their jerseys at the mo.

Ohhh sh**!!!! Red Anthem jacket is out of stock!!!!!!!!!!

WRU Store just have it in size XXL. FU**ING Store! I must to buy the Grey Anthem jacket...

:eek:

You're going to have to post some pics of your collection. Sounds enormous :)

The new Pumas Sevens Shirt:

131121025459156283.jpg

131121025503744489.jpg

131121025825603820.jpg

131120044706659666.jpg

WTF???????????????????

Wales second kit revealed on Hallam Amos' twitter. Can't post the pic, but here is a link:
http://twitter.com/hallam_amos/status/402857020766052352/photo/1

Awful, amongst the worst international kits I have seen.

Edit, found an official pic.
wales-away-kit-6320278.jpg

OMG!!!! I'm in love!!! :dance3:
It's like the grey anthem jacket!!! :rock:

That's a nice jersey actually. I was horrified this weekend to see the absolutely disgusting perversion of the Scottish jersey ruining a long dynasty of nice Scottish jerseys (bar the away one last year). Damn shame. Hate both of their jerseys at the mo.

:redcard:

Are u serious? I love the new Scotland Away Kit!!!

Maybe I'm wrong. I'm too crazy for this sport and I like almost all rugby shirts! :crazy:

You're going to have to post some pics of your collection. Sounds enormous :)

Well, my collection isn't very large, I have about 35 or 40 rugby shirts. If I add my rugby polo shirts and rugby jackets I have more than 50 items, maybe 60 or more.

I promise to do a thread very soon to show my rugby collection

:cheers:

Last edited:
Damnit, Bulls. Stop trying to be the SH poor man's version of SF. I suspect the camo though will be better recieved by the fans than the pink chevron was.

It looks way better than the pink trash, I kinda like it.

The blue one- though I wouldn't buy one even if I were a fan- is acceptable as it is adapted to the club. The 'army camo' I just find too far ermoved from the club and sport in general. That is of course just one man's opinion and I tend to like either conservative or actually truely pushing the envelope when it comes to all things design.

Hey the size measures of BLK is slightly smaller than the size measures of KooGa???

Because I bought 2 shirts, the same year, the same model. Wallabies Kooga 2013 and Fiji Sevens BLK RWC Sevens 2013:

131130043623556053.jpg

131130043628356233.jpg

The designs are the same, both are the same size. Even now leads the Wallabies shirt have BLK logo on the chest, but the BLK shirt is more tight than KooGa. Anyone know if it's just a mistake or really BLK shirts are more tight? They are supposed to be the same size!

Latest posts