• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kits 2013/2014

I love the new Chiefs Kit:

131218025047772259.jpg

Why is it so difficult to get the Test Match shirt? I can get the British Lions Test Shirt or even France Test Shirt but is impossible to get a NZ Super Rugby team shirt. Even the Kiwis can't get the Test Shirt of their teams.

Cheers

its very hard to get them because they don't make them for supporters....

its very hard to get them because they don't make them for supporters....

Yeah, but for example Adidas sold Test Match Shirt to supporters in UK (British Lions) and in France (Les Bleus). Adidas should do the same in NZ.

New-Stormers-Jersey-2014.jpg

I really like it.

JDV is like Raiden of Mortal Kombat:

131220020447998966.jpg

:moqueur::moqueur:

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Asics are trolling us.

New-Bok-Sevens-Jersey-2014.jpg

Asics-Australia-Sevens-2014-Shirt.jpg

... truly some of the worst sports kits I have ever seen. Have we just traveled back to 1990?

I dunno, Sevens kits are always a bit "out there" - these are par for the course, really.

I'm not talking about them being "out there" they are objectively **** - every design that I've seen from them has been horrendous.

Homer-Simpson-car-21638.jpg

Does make me laugh how they've printed on the collar styles of their previous shirts. The old style canterbury collar on the Aussie kit looks especially naff.

New Sharks Kit (BLK):

140118015716572858.jpg

140118015714783896.jpg

WTF???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The worst Sharks shirt I've seen

I think Asics are trolling us.

New-Bok-Sevens-Jersey-2014.jpg

Asics-Australia-Sevens-2014-Shirt.jpg

... truly some of the worst sports kits I have ever seen. Have we just traveled back to 1990?

Well, the Sevens shirts always have crazy designs, rare colors that have nothing to do with teams. Wait till you see the designs of Boks and Wallabies. I like the color of Australia Sevens shirt, is similar to the vintage shirts of Reebok and Canterbury, dark yellow, dark green and white, Kooga was canary yellow and a bit of emerald green.

Cheers

Last edited:
But it's not about the colours, they are just "bad" designs.
I'm sure someone more educated in the subject could quantify it.
They are the opposite of slick... they are a clunky, busy mess.

They just look very thin! I can see lots if torn jerseys like the early Adidas ones...bet there are some props really looks forward to wearing these too!

I'm lazy and I don't feel like scrolling through a dozen pages to see if this was posted (from last July). I just stumbled upon it and think it's the best kit out there...

Nice kits... ;)

das

I'm lazy and I don't feel like scrolling through a dozen pages to see if this was posted (from last July). I just stumbled upon it and think it's the best kit out there...

Nice kits... ;)

das

Yeah, that was published.

Romania has unveiled the new Kit for 2014, it has some old romanian folklore symbols, i think it looks really nice.

With this comes the change to a new supplier, from TallBall- the brand owned by the FRR to BLK, which i guess it will supply the kit for the world cup.

Away kit:

1554355_578735842209856_828659785_n.jpg

Home Kit:
1509259_578734965543277_273298905_n.jpg

I do like those, brings a uniqueness that international rugby often lacks.

Latest posts