• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kits 2017/18

Hi Billyboybilly!!!

Do you have patch with teams and kits for the RFU Championship?

Regards!

Hi Billyboybilly!!!

Regards!

That's what I'm doing at the minute, I am going beyond and replacing the Pro D2 by the NCA league 1 too. Takes me forever though and I have a job and family to take care of, so no promises. You Tigers fans don't need to worry though you'll still be there next season. Can't say the same for us.

Hi Billyboybilly!!!

Regards!

That's what I'm doing at the minute, I am going beyond and replacing the Pro D2 by the NCA league 1 too. Takes me forever though and I have a job and family to take care of, so no promises. You Tiger fans don't need to worry though you'll still be in the premiership next season. Can't say the same for us.

That's what I'm doing at the minute, I am going beyond and replacing the Pro D2 by the NCA league 1 too. Takes me forever though and I have a job and family to take care of, so no promises. You Tiger fans don't need to worry though you'll still be in the premiership next season. Can't say the same for us.

Hopefully we dont downgrade to the RFU Championship ,I have much sympathy with Newcastle.

Good luck for the end of season!

Hi,

You need to go in the folder where you install the game.
You will need to unzip the folder you downloaded.
Then inside there is a data folder where you'll find the strp_dif_999 files for the ref kits.
There is also a pkcmn zipped folder, you will have to replace the correspondant pssg files in each of the folders inside. You need to use 7zip or winrar as you shouldn't unzip the pkcmn folder.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/j5zzfkcukgylbo5/6_Nations_mod.7z/file

Then Enjoy.
Hi thanks for your help, i have managed to get the referee kits but thats it.
i have opened the pkcmn pak without unziping it and can see all the files but i dont know where to replace them.
Thanks.

You need to read up mate, already gave the new link for both Home and away.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bf4aurblbqakep7/London_Irish_Home.rar/file

Yes, I have just read it. Sorry for the trouble. And thank you for your current work (6 Nations patch as well).
I'm really excited with your plan to expand the game with RFU Championship (and even NCA league 1 too. Btw, I have always regretted that the creator & developer had chosen Pro D2 instead of RFU Champ to feature their game). Well, I keep my fingers crossed for your efforts to "correct" this mishap ;)

Someone can made the Newcastle Falcons' special shirt for 'The Big One' at St James' ??

upload_2019-3-25_10-7-47.pngupload_2019-3-25_10-9-9.png

Regards!!!

Hallo when is the other marvel kits going to be posted Captain America Thor and Black Panther

I tried to do it, but they did not look good. I will do them again when I have a little more time. :)

Hi all,

Any can made the European Kits for Ulster,

And newcastle special shirt...????

upload_2019-3-25_12-0-2-png.7121

Latest posts