• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kits 2017/18

They are great t-shirts, if you get me quality images of the kits, I will. :D
Now I'm finishing with the new kits from Argentina.

Thanks mate, I will have a look online for good quality pics to go on. might take a week or two for these to become available.
Cheers!

I do not have much time, the university consumes a lot of time.:(

I was preparing videos on how to create your own kits, when I have the time I will publish videos and kits.

**************************** How to create kits for Rugby Challenge 3 ****************************

I share these videos that cost me to make, so that the community of people who make kits continue to grow and others are encouraged to share knowledge through videos.
This is my way of working and everyone can have a different way.

Grenoble Home from 0

Grenoble away

Grenoble socks

Kits Grenoble 2018/19
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/g10h04b99o7h99b/Grenoble_2018-19.rar/file

that's a nice job Cristian, a very sweet idea to had tutorials to the kit delivery.

**************************** How to create kits for Rugby Challenge 3 ****************************

I share these videos that cost me to make, so that the community of people who make kits continue to grow and others are encouraged to share knowledge through videos.
This is my way of working and everyone can have a different way.

Grenoble Home from 0

Grenoble away

Grenoble socks

Kits Grenoble 2018/19
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/g10h04b99o7h99b/Grenoble_2018-19.rar/file

Great great job! Sharing own skills and experience may really make the game alive and better. Thank ya bud

Vas a seguir subiendo tus kits? Muy buenos los videos pero estaria bueno que lo hagas con un instructivo que soy un queso jaja

Vas a seguir subiendo tus kits? Muy buenos los videos pero estaria bueno que lo hagas con un instructivo que soy un queso jaja
Obvio que si voy a seguir, solo que no tengo mucho tiempo en los días de semana. Todavía tengo algunos para terminar.

Cosa que no se entienda, se pregunta.

Latest posts