• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Knocked out? Still watching? Supporting anyone?

For those Irish uncertain on who to support, I would just like to point out that if the Springboks win the World Cup, there will at least be one Irishman that will receive a winners medal...
Who's that?
One of the coaches?

I'd support Wales on condition that Biggar retires from international (including Lions) duty tomorrow and Gatland holds a press conference and admits he's the jammiest coach to grace the northern hemisphere in the last ten years :D

Otherwise I have to support England given that my Mum is from Lancashire. Plus I'm a big admirer of Tom Curry 's work.

Last edited:
Boooo you!

For me:
1. New Zealand, the only team as good as us in 2018 and they've improved so much. If NZ win at least there'll be no "what if we hadn't screwed the pooch the last 9 months" because I honestly don't think there's the talent in the country (fit talent anyway) to beat them regardless of form. And I'll win 50 bean.
2. SA, they're far away.
3. England, it's happened before, can't be too bad.
Never! Wales, I fear the unknown.

I don't think we'll see a surprise in the three remaining tests anyway.
upload_2019-10-20_21-7-57.jpeg

WALES...because I would hate the SAFFERS to win anything...Wales have not made a final to win a RWC...they have a great kiwi coach who could well coach the ABs...the Welsh are great supporters with a brilliant SOH...they like to drink....oh and England need to go down after humiliating me and the ABs :)

As a neutral, I want the Boks to win, just because the country is in absolute chaos in all facets, and at the very least the World Cup win will give the people some sort of a boost and some sort of unity.

Last edited:
Wales for me, because if they win it will be through years of hard work and tenacity.

though if they beat the springboks they aren't going to have enough left to challenge England. A quality final would be a good thing and I think it would be the springboks who are more likely to provide that. I dint think I'd have a preference between South Africa and England. I like curry undies and ford, but I also like psdt, Kolisi, mbonambi, beast, and nkosi.

Latest posts