• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Last orders for Magners as Celtic League seeks new sponsors

Only just sign this article, interesting stuff. The fiat league don't have a ring to it, but i presume there will be extra words with it (if they are the sponsors). I hope it wont be a insurance company, that all boring and stuff. Liking that wwe branding ;) Would definitely add a little spice to promo's, and try celebrations would have to improve :p Every match would be like having a superbowl every week haaha

The "twists" would pave the way for Trevor Brennans return also. They'd all be at it!

Then Gavin Henson could run off with Warren Gatlands wife. Or maybe even Sean Edwards! :lol:

we can all dream ;) one day, one day.
The WWE Tried their own american football league (the XFL) but that went ***s up after only one season :p

Imagine the ******* about waiting for the teams to leave the tunnel. It's already like the WWE when Wales run out at MS with the fireworks and smoke and music. :p

Imagine the ******* about waiting for the teams to leave the tunnel. It's already like the WWE when Wales run out at MS with the fireworks and smoke and music. :p

All they need now is a 70's glam rock classic playing and they have their intro sorted..:p

Come to think of it there was an Maori called Umanga in the WWF lately wasn't there ? any relation to Tana ? :p

One of the lads over at Leinsterfans pointed out that Celtic Rugby have patented the name Pro12.

Can see a total rebrand coming this summer. â'¬â'¬â'¬â'¬â'¬â'¬â'¬â'¬â'¬â'¬â'¬

D2576806_2.jpg

S2387754_for_9863275_18756.jpg

I really don't like the "Pro 12" name, sounds like a vitamin supplement. Fiat League also sounds pants, Guinness League would be ok. Think we'd get used to it and would forget about the Guinness Premiership soon enough. Plus they're branding/promotion work would look a lot better than any insurance company.

Oh god i just had a horrible vision of Compare the market using Meerkats to promote the league.

I love the meerkats aswell, despite being bitten by one in Bristol Zoo.....

You got to hold one ? If you are still allowed to do so I would consider making a trip to bristol to do so...I ******* love merekats

^^^ lol

You got to hold one ? If you are still allowed to do so I would consider making a trip to bristol to do so...I ******* love merekats

Nah, just stuck my hand over the side and watched as the one which was on lookout duty, jumped off his perch and ran over to bite me. I thought he could have been coming over to get stroked, oh well :(. Would have made more sense if I was 10 at the time, but I was in fact 23. I've been bitten by a horse, a cow and a sheep aswell (along with the obvious cat and dog), and pecked by some kinda bird. What annimal should I **** off next?

Latest posts