• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Latest...

Originally posted by C A Iversen@Sep 20 2005, 12:52 PM
I know the company supplies funds to this website through advertising, but this is absolute censorship, a company in fear, obviously, that their product may not cut the mustard, has decided to close down discussion on their product.
Please read. Swordfish hasn't stopped lox from posting info. The mods just think its better to get Swordfish's confirmation that we are allowed this info early from lox. Afterall Swordfish does sponsor this forum so it is only fair.

Yet another well planned and succesfully implemented move by the Mods!

A round of applause please everybody!

[/sarcasm]

So thats Eric, Wally and Locksley gone, whos next?

Yet another well planned and succesful criticism of the mods by Ripper.

A round of applause please everybody!

[/sarcasm]

So thats most of the mod team criticised, whos next?

Was my post really neccessary? No. Was yours?

Edit - Seriously though, I must look like a complete tosser. I don't think I really am. I have acted on behalf of someone who requested that I keep things tight until we can sort things out. At the moment all is looking good, and I hope locksley will come back soon.

OMG, You got me good there.

The thing is, im not the one who has caused 3 Senior members to leave... (Maybe 1 if you countt Woodie, but that was mainly those Welsh dicks)

Ok, but I don't know the actual reasons as to why those members left, so I can't really talk about that.

Now as soon as I get a 2nd email from someone, everything might go back to how it was before 10PM last night, hopefully with added comment from those that have played it.

Peace! Yes I am a hippy if you can't already tell.

JJ you are a little girl.

You cannot get into any trouble by having information up on a forum *until* you are asked to take it down.

It's when you don't take it down after they ask, that is when you get into trouble.

Seriously what's the point of having a forum?
Does this mean that everytime someone has some news or anything about any subject that they have to e-mail for permission first?

You remind me of the kid that is too scared to jump over the fence to get a ball from the neighbours without knocking and asking first.

Pathetic.

Well the balls in your court now JJ

Everyones awaiting your temporary lock-out of info to be unlocked

Be pro-active and sort it out quick so its black n white, otherwise there will be a cult against you.

We want answers

You need them

So go get em............phone, mail, fax, email, forums..........get on the blower.

we are like a pack of dying chicks sitting in an empty nest, chirping for food, whilst your out looking for worms with a pen and paper with dotted lines marked "sign here"
<

Originally posted by ak47@Sep 20 2005, 02:47 PM
Well the balls in your court now JJ

Everyones awaiting your temporary lock-out of info to be unlocked

Be pro-active and sort it out quick so its black n white, otherwise there will be a cult against you.

We want answers

You need them

So go get em............phone, mail, fax, email, forums..........get on the blower.

we are like a pack of dying chicks sitting in an empty nest, chirping for food, whilst your out looking for worms with a pen and paper with dotted lines marked "sign here"
<
I'm sure JJ had good reason for this - so hang tight, all members (mods are members too you know.......
<
)are looking forward to some gameplay footage.

Certainly Locks has got my interest now, as it was only a few days ago I couldn't have cared less when this game was due to come out.

I know I am a little vague, but I don't want to give out too many details, but I will try and repeat it again: JoBlo had something to do with the gathering of the information got a bit worried that Swordfish could track the their IP. JoBlo talked to me thru MSN and asked me just to put everything on ice until I had talked to Swordfish. The reason that they were worried is that the publishers of RC2006 would probably want to know how this information leaked. They could possibly track it back to wherever JoBlo's source was, and that person would get fired. Which isn't good. So all I did was act on behalf of JoBlo's request.

Now, I'm glad you're no longer attacking Swordfish because they haven't had anything to do with it so far, but it is fairly pointless saying I'm a little girl, for example.

Please note that abusing me or Swordfish isn't going to get the information back any faster. I'm waiting on one yes or no answer from someone that hopefully I'll get in under 6 hours time.

Finally, you might just want to re read some of your posts. Its ridiculous how worked up some of you are getting over a game.

Originally posted by JJ-@Sep 20 2005, 05:21 PM
Finally, you might just want to re read some of your posts. Its ridiculous how worked up some of you are getting over a game.
I never abused ya mate

just keeping on your toes, like I do with Mario, as to when VALID/OFFICIAL info is coming

I wont stoop to levels of abuse, but i will pester, if nothing comes fourth

Yes I am impatient - but i make it as easy for me as i can, for getting info - I may come across rude in my means of doing this..........sorry if thats the case but i need results

I give my full support to JJ on this matter...

...simply because I have no idea what's going on. So naturally I'm sucking up to the men in charge.

Although JJ's post seems to explain everything nicely.

Originally posted by ak47+Sep 20 2005, 05:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Sep 20 2005, 05:45 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin--JJ-
@Sep 20 2005, 05:21 PM
I never abused ya mate

just keeping on your toes, like I do with Mario, as to when VALID/OFFICIAL info is coming

I wont stoop to levels of abuse, but i will pester, if nothing comes fourth

Yes I am impatient - but i make it as easy for me as i can, for getting info - I may come across rude in my means of doing this..........sorry if thats the case but i need results [/b]
I wasn't actually talking about you ak. I know what you're like with Mario anyway so I wouldn't be offended.
<

Edit - Maybe my use of "abuse" seems a little extreme re reading it, but it just seems to fit with "JJ you are a little girl ... Pathetic" from some members.

Im paranoid for NZL_Fan, therefore we must delete all his posts and scare him away as well. That way the CIA Assasians won't track him down and kill him, as was the case with JJ's Friend Joe Blow.

Originally posted by locksley@Sep 20 2005, 10:36 AM
If there's a forum here to talk about Rugby Challenge, and we do talk about the actual game and what it contains, but it gets pulled - Then what's the point?
Exactly!

how f**king dumb is this?

get rid of this forum then JJ and create it once the friggen game gets released cos its useless otherwise

it kinda reminds me of the censoring in communist russia.... with jj the new stalin.

The thread is still here, its not deleted, its just moved... if its such a big fuss we'll move it back.

Don't blame JJ, he was asked to move it...
<

i dont mind what happens - its just swordfish do sponsor the website, and the info which was "leaked" was actually praising the game.

Originally posted by JJ
I know I am a little vague, but I don't want to give out too many details, but I will try and repeat it again: JoBlo had something to do with the gathering of the information got a bit worried that Swordfish could track the their IP. JoBlo talked to me thru MSN and asked me just to put everything on ice until I had talked to Swordfish. The reason that they were worried is that the publishers of RC2006 would probably want to know how this information leaked. They could possibly track it back to wherever JoBlo's source was, and that person would get fired. Which isn't good. So all I did was act on behalf of JoBlo's request.

Now, I'm glad you're no longer attacking Swordfish because they haven't had anything to do with it so far, but it is fairly pointless saying I'm a little girl, for example.

Please note that abusing me or Swordfish isn't going to get the information back any faster. I'm waiting on one yes or no answer from someone that hopefully I'll get in under 6 hours time.

God damn it you guys, what more does he need to say?
This is another sad case of certain members becoming drama queens over nothing...Making mountains out of a molehill.

Latest posts