• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Left4Dead 2

S

shazbooger

Anyone who has played the original would probably be looking forward to this.

I played the demo of L4D2 last night and it was a bit of fun, but nothing hugely different from the original. New maps, new engine (slightly), new weapons and a couple of new bad guys, but the coop campaign is a bit of a laugh.

There is no versus mode in the demo and I spose that would be the real test of the game.

While i did/do enjoy L4D, and still play it fairly often for a game thats so short/i've had for a while, i think £40 for what seems like the same game but with a couple of new guns and new maps is a bit excessive

I didn't buy the original due to the fact my gaming PC is a ****ing piece of toss. Though I'm hoping to get it sorted out soon so I might consider buying this; I really do love Valve.

pc demo is now pre-loading for all of those that didn't pre-purchase the game. restart your steam client to get the link or paste this into a browser steam://preload/590 (It didn't work in chrome for me but did in ie so if it fails in your broswer try another one) I played l4d quite a lot with mates when it first came out but then we all got bored of it with the sdk and dlc coming out way too late to save the game for us. I'll give the demo of l4d 2 a try since there does seem to be enough to be maybe get a purchase out of me. demo is also out on 360 too.

Latest posts