• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Legends Of Wrestlemania

B

bazdev

I can confirm the starting roster (not with unlockables) is the following...

Big Bossman
Mr Perfect
Jimmy Snuka
Hulk Hogan
Honky Tonk Man
Hawk
Greg Valentine
Dusty Rhodes
Brutus The Barber Beefcake
British Bulldog
Bret Hart
Big John Studd
Arn Anderson
Animal
Andre the Giant
Hunter Hearst Helmsley
Iron Sheik
Jake Roberts
Hacksaw Jim Dugan
Jim Neidhart
Junkyard Dog
Kamala
King Kong Bundy
Koko B Ware
Michael Hayes
Nikolai Volkoff
Ric Flair
Ravishing Rick Rude
The Rock
Rowdy Roddy Piper
Sgt Slaughter
Shawn Michaels
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Ted Dibiase
Ultimate Warrior
Undertaker
Yokozuna

he wont be added to the roster, because that will give them a bad name supporting someone who did what he did.

No Mandkind or Mick Foley...?!?!? what kind of "Legends" list is this? :blink: :redcard: (he is probably unlockable :p )

Is this game only gonna be available on PS3?

Cheers
Ross

Foley and Savage were both removed a few months back due to Vince being a C**K

Andre the giant, ted dibiase, Hulk Hogan and.......wait, no Randy Savage? Come on! These 4 guys were it in the 80s , you cant leave savage out. Ill just stick with smackdown vs raw 06, it already has andre hogan and dibiase. I was sooo looking forward to the mega bucks vs mega powers. Not buying it unless hes altleast unlockable. Shame, great lineup other wise. Would have loved trying to beat honky tonk man with the ultimate warrior in 30 seconds!

You really think a wise business perspective for the WWF to lisence THQ to put characters in that are presently working for TNA? (Savagee, Foley et al.) That'd be like Leeds United selling their current shirts with "Cantona" written on the back.

The games called legends of wrestlemania, so I seriously didnt even think about savage not being there, regardless of who he works for now. legends are legends. Its sad that money always gets in the way of fun these days.

Latest posts