• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Leicester Tigers v Scarlets

:( no Jon Davies. Maul needs another good game. Booked my tickets just now, just went for the terrace.
I'm in the old stand just over one of the try lines. (On the left on the stadium plan) Looking forward to this. Maule played well last week, and Leiecster have probably done their homework on Davies, but Maule will be an unknown quanity.

That try:
homer-drool.gif

Tigers 0 - 7 Scarlets

Surely the touch judge JUDGEs where the ball goes into TOUCH.
Clancy's a douche

F***ing Hell Scarlets...
Three tries in 10minutes for Leicester, what a shambles.

Youngs is on top form tonight, and Flood is playing very well too, and they're linking very well together so that bodes well for England in the AIs

It looked like that the pass went forward when Waldrom scored a try, but then i could have seen wrong

Tuilagi is a freak of nature,
He's one of the fastest guys on the pitch, but has the power of a prop.
You should only be allowed one of those things, it's unfair on the opposition :lol:

Say what you want about Clancy, but the Scarlets really looked awful.
Started watching at halftime and turned it off ten minutes later.

Tigers v Scarlets , Disgusted by the blatant display of biased refereeing by G.Clancy !? and also the godlike reverance given to the Tigers by the commentators (reminded me of Liverpool FC in the 1970's and 80's) I thought that prior to the competition a directive had gone to all Officials regarding consistancy and interpretation of the Laws and Rules ?? todays display seemed to go against all that ?? All teams should be allowed to play in a fair and unbiased enviroment !!? Something has to be done before Rugby Officialdom disappears down the same slippery slope as football officialdom !!??

Tigers v Scarlets , Disgusted by the blatant display of biased refereeing by G.Clancy !? and also the godlike reverance given to the Tigers by the commentators (reminded me of Liverpool FC in the 1970's and 80's) I thought that prior to the competition a directive had gone to all Officials regarding consistancy and interpretation of the Laws and Rules ?? todays display seemed to go against all that ?? All teams should be allowed to play in a fair and unbiased enviroment !!? Something has to be done before Rugby Officialdom disappears down the same slippery slope as football officialdom !!??

Yeah, Scarlets were robbed..........

Yes the ref was slightly Tigers biased (especially in the first 20mins or so)
However: The Scarlets were completely outplayed and outmuscled. They couldn't do anything to stop the Tigers, and the ref played no part in that whatsoever.

Brendan?

Wow. 8,9 and 10 were amazing for Leicester. Why isn't Allen in the England Squad. Reckon there are going to be a few citing from this game, looked like a dangerous tackle on Youngs as Waldron run it in, and a dangerous tackle from Waldron near the end.

Awesome! :D

Tuilagi is a freak of nature,
He's one of the fastest guys on the pitch, but has the power of a prop.
You should only be allowed one of those things, it's unfair on the opposition :lol:

Shame only one of them has a half-decent pair of hands. :p

Wow. 8,9 and 10 were amazing for Leicester. Why isn't Allen in the England Squad. Reckon there are going to be a few citing from this game, looked like a dangerous tackle on Youngs as Waldron run it in, and a dangerous tackle from Waldron near the end.

Murphy was good, too, barring a few moments. I think Smith would be better than Allen. Waldrom possibly could get 2 weeks.

Last edited:

Latest posts