• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Leinster v Saracens

Saracens have missed... 28 tackles! I've seen defensive performances where not that many are needed!

Why's Heaslip videoing it?
Couldn't he have just recorded it on sky plus?

Too much of a tight git to pay for it. He also stole that camcorder.

Ahh but did you not see him taking a break from his camera work to give a little boy an autograph? And he only charged a quid

Toners bail of hay is costing the club to much pay checks have been cut the players are having to look to other mean to make ends meat.

D'Arcy had to sell his Honda Civic and now he arrives to training on Toner's back.

Last edited:
Devin Toner looks like a horse running on its hind legs
Class!

Long periods of possession for both sides - defence not really allowed to contest rucks.

Lots of good hands, Gav as well. But best offload of the weekend so far goes to George Chuter for the tigers - brushed it on with his fingertips for Tuimonster to score on the wing.

And for god's sake, shaggy is not past it. Miles better than Fitzgerald.

Some of Leinster's offloading was awesome. Well done, we were outplayed.

Cheers mate, best of look for the rest of the season.

Shtove, I'm completely in agreement with you in the Horgan matter. He's the on form winger in the country at the moment. I'd have no complaints with seeing him at 14, Bowe at fullback and McFadden on the bench for the 6 Nations. Immense again today.

I agree Horgan has improved so much since last season. He is using his high ball skills and strength far better this season. I think are back row played very well and I think we have one of the best options in Europe. O'Brien was immense in ball carrying and at the ruck and Ryan had a good game aswell. I thought Reddan and Sexton were also good very good and helped keep the tempo up aswell as Sexton kicking very well. O'driscoll also had a good match especially in defence. In attack we were very good and Saracens really couldn't keep up with Leinster's attacking pace and offloading. I think are defence could have been better and we gave away soft tries but in attack we were varied, creative and accurate. The best thing was HENSON WAS DUMPED BY HEALY.

dominic ryan was class we finally have a good young backrower to replace that shitbox mick o'driscoll

leinster cant get too cocky or (no offence meant to sarries ) a better team could knock them out

dominic ryan was class we finally have a good young backrower to replace that shitbox mick o'driscoll

Eh? We have lots of young backrowers. Anyway, Mick O'Driscoll plays primarily in the second row?

Latest posts