• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Leinster v Saracens

dominic ryan was class we finally have a good young backrower to replace that shitbox mick o'driscoll

Good young backrower....Sean O Brien ring any bells?? Mick O Driscoll ...decent player....and is not a backrow....

dominic ryan was class we finally have a good young backrower to replace that shitbox mick o'driscoll

leinster cant get too cocky or (no offence meant to sarries ) a better team could knock them out

How come you didn't give a little "no offence meant" side note for accused shitbox Mick O'Driscoll? It was the far more ludicrously offensive of the 2 statements.

Just asking as Saracens and Leinster never said he did on their sites but Sky Sports did

Some of Leinster's rugby was mouth watering. No team in Europe has Leinster's resources in the backrow. It's not fair :( Sean O'Brien, phenomenal is the word. What an athlete. Fergus McFadden in the 22 at least for the six nations, having an excellent season.

leinster's back row was outstanding. more so because I thought Brown, Saull and Joubert were all looking really hot for us, but Ryan, Jennings and O'Brien's offloading was sublime.

Jennings is criminally underrated. I'd bring him to the WC simply because he's the only true seven we have in the island.

Heaslip wasn't there. There backrow was that good and they ad no Heaslip....ridonkulas.

Dose any one eels agree that McFadden will probably be Ireland's next 12? I was really impress with him on Saturday and I have been all year. Shaggy showed hes still around despite being pretty **** last year, while it's not looking ahead I think he could make the Ireland XV for the 6N.

Latest posts