Let the Hate begin

Teh Mite

TRF Legend
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
Saints to stomp all over Saracens on Sunday.

I hate you Prestwick.

How funny do you think this is, Bullitt? Northampton will pay for what they did to Bath at the weekend. I'm saying you are going to be DOOMED!

Oh I feel so sorry for Bath Rugby right now.... I'm not suggesting I support them, but to be absolutely trounced by Northampton must say something about how power hungry the Saints are.

I hope Sarries get munched

Also: Jon Clarke to snap David Strettle in half

Last edited:
All right minded people hope the Saints will conquer over Brenden Ventner and his Legions of Doom.

If David Strettle is the best Sarries have to offer... Nah, that's too simple a bit of heckling...

Oh I feel so sorry for Bath Rugby right now.... I'm not suggesting I support them, but to be absolutely trounced by Northampton must say something about how power hungry the Saints are.

Or how crap B**h are and have always been :p

Saints to stomp all over Saracens on Sunday.

I hate you Prestwick.

Hate brings aggression and brothers kill each other then like Cain murdered Abel :D:D:D:D:D:D

P.S. Cain is Bullitt and Abel is Prestwick :D:D:D:D:D

20070106122714!Ghent_Altarpiece_A_-_Cain_-_Abel_-_murder.jpg

Hate brings aggression and brothers kill each other then like Cain murdered Abel :D:D:D:D:D:D

P.S. Cain is Bullitt and Abel is Prestwick
:D:D:D:D:D

Nah, that's back to front. Saracens are the soul-less, strolling minstrels. Plus it's common for people to roam the streets of Watford and not return.

"I predict a riot.... I predict a riot!"
Saracens said:
We don't like that...

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/39YUXIKrOFk?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

"Oh, that's the way, uh-huh uh-huh, I like it, uh-huh, uh-huh."

Schalk Brits to score a hat-trick!;)

*(Gets in a space shuttle and flies to the moon to escape the wrath of Bullitt)*

Latest posts