Who's Better

• Liam Neeson

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Sean Bean

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm suprised you havent quoted the viper cmac
Well I didn't want to embarrass the man. His most intimidating moment doesn't even scare the Viper Higgins. But...

(Only Irish people will get this, real reason for not posting before.)

Last edited by a moderator:

I also have a 123 thumbs up rating on a youtube Sharpe episode(Sharpe's Battle) for a comment I made. So Sean Bean wins!!!

Only thing that I wish the Sharpe series had(both TV and Novels) was a tale set in the America's during the War of 1812.

Just to point out Liam Neeson is 6'4" and 88kg a trained jedi, CIA agent, a lion, once beat batman in a fight, fights wolves with his bare hands and is a tactical genius.

Sean Bean is 5 10 and some other stuff. Therefore is it was a fight Neeson would win.:p

Yeah well, Sean Bean has played an Emperor, a God(twice), a lord, an evil treasure hunter, an evil doctor, an army and airline captain, a member of the fellowship of the ring and was one of the few main characters to have survived Troy:eek:

I'd really like to see this fight now...

People need to stop stating his Lord of the Rings credentials.

He broke the fellowship because of his weakness

He was less awesome than Vigo M who was in love with a fairy...he's less awesome than a guy who likes fairies...so please, lets keep this serious.

@ Cmac 95 The comment for some reason isn't on the top comments(though my one thanking everyone is even though it only has a rating of +9) it's on page 8 of the comments.

Awwww, I've heard the Sharpe theme and now I AM ****ING RARING TO GO!!!!

Look.

Bean doesn't know the colour of the boathouse at Hereford.

I'm pretty sure if Neeson asked, they'd tell him.

Ergo...

Winter is coming....

So is Feicarsinn, obviously Sean Bean.

10/17 people voting on here don't know a single thing. Neeson has no contest.

Edit; except possibly Daniel Day-Lewis but it'd still end up being Neeson; Neeson > Day-Lewis > Mr Bean

10/17 people voting on here don't know a single thing. Neeson has no contest.

Edit; except possibly Daniel Day-Lewis but it'd still end up being Neeson; Neeson > Day-Lewis > Mr Bean

Steward of Gondor, Warden of the North, Lord of Winterfell, Lord Paramount of the North, last of the Septim dynasty. Less of that.

Liam Neeson once managed to convert Bart and Homer to Catholicism. Getting those two to become religious takes some skill.

EDIT: My Dad said Neeson's better end of discussion.

Last edited:
Sean Bean got glassed outside a pub, and went back in and finished his drink

Sean Bean got glassed outside a pub, and went back in and finished his drink

Yeah, Liam Neeson wouldn't have got glassed. He would have done some badass moves and killed the dumbass before he got near his head, all while drinking his pint.

And as I stated earlier, Baromeer got his ass kicked by an Orc, died, f-ed the fellowship up and was less cool than a dude who was getting with a fairy. He's the very definition of uncool. And has very little badassness abouty him...I believe he also weeps after getting beaten up by Frodo.. He got his ass whupped by a hobbit.

No he was crying because unlike Neeson he realises its not cool to touch kids....I wonder what Liam Neeson was doing dressed up as a lion in that wardrobe with those kids for that length of time. I think its fair to say Lucy, Susan ,Edmund and Peter were never the same after they went into that wardrobe with Neeson

Boromir took multiple arrows to the chest from a giant black guy and still killed a funk load of Uruk hai. Liam neeson got hit once by a lightsaber and just keeled over dead. Sean bean wins! F**k you big Ginger 8

Last edited:

Latest posts