Liam Neeson vs Sean Bean

Who's Better

• Liam Neeson

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Sean Bean

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While filming My Kingdom for a Horse, Sean Bean got so upset filming a pike push that he squeeled like a little girl and refused to come out of his trailer. True story. Pussy.

You can Meme a Meme Meme, but Meme the Meme Meme Meme Meme.

35xeql.jpg

35q0st.jpg

35ve84.jpg

qm.gif
qm.gif
qm.gif
qm.gif
36fd6v.jpg

Also Sean Bean is only the second best Bean; Liam Neeson is the best Neeson.

Last edited:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zEhtsgu6bJg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He really does die a lot doesn't he?

Yeah but Sharpe was utter pants!

...too far, **** just got real! i was sitting on the fence but now i have to stand up for Sharpe

edit: not that he needs anyone standing up for him.....<_<

Last edited:
PanARMENIAN.Net - South African author Deon Meyer's popular "Devil's Peak" book series is about to get the big-screen treatment, with Sean Bean set to star as Detective Benny Griessel, The Wrap reported.

Bean, who landed the lead as Eddard Stark in HBO's "Game of Thrones" after a memorable turn as Boromir in the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy, will play the seasoned cop struggling to save his family, his job and his reputation in "Devil's Peak," followed by "13 Hours" and "7 Days."

The Little Film Company will handle international sales, as well as introduce the project to foreign buyers at Cannes.

Producers are planning to start principal photography in South Africa in September 2012.

"'Devil's Peak' is the kind of gritty thriller that finds an audience wherever it plays," Robbie Little said in a statement. "Just as the books drew people in, so will this trilogy - and there's nobody better to play the role of Benny Griessel than Sean Bean."

OMW!! Sean Bean is going to get a lot of Green Reps from South Africans for doing this as the Books are great and the Writer Brilliant... If all 3 Films are made and as brilliant as the books, then Liam Neeson would be ahead by a mere nutsack-hair in the opinion of Saffas!

I'm looking forward to hearing his Saffa accent. Di Caprio's left a bit to be desired in Blood diamond but I suppose it's not an accent that's in the know so it's difficult to learn and easy to get away with.

Haven't read the books, not a fan of Meyer's writing. Find it hard to sink into. Well then again I only tried "Onsigbaar"

Anyone seen the Family Guy episode which parodied Taken? If you can find a video of Peter's phone call I'll appreciate it...a lot.

Anyone seen the Family Guy episode which parodied Taken? If you can find a video of Peter's phone call I'll appreciate it...a lot.
Watched it the other day :D

Found this, but it's poor quality:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking forward to hearing his Saffa accent. Di Caprio's left a bit to be desired in Blood diamond but I suppose it's not an accent that's in the know so it's difficult to learn and easy to get away with.

If its anything like his cockney accent in Essex boys you will be in for a real treat.......

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cSQ5rRJ8364" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bbeuvSuGwk8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Latest posts