• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Lioncast Episode 1

Server name: trf.instantvent.com
Port: 5597
Password: lionsareawesome

We will just talk about the game, and then possible combinations/final squad i guess. Then anything goes really. It's about having fun. :)

****, i aint gonna be able to do it tonight, i got a little emergency at home. Sorry guys, gotta go!

Just wanna say before i hit the sack, thanks for your time guys. Another podcast jampacked with rugby content and opinions. We took 20 minutes to figure out how to record but Mite stared adversity in the face and cracked the code (sensationalism evident). Not only did he record but filled in as emergency anchor after driving all the way back from Cardiff aka around the corner. Don't feel pressurized to have it edited by tomorrow, there's a fair bit.

Also thanks to SmokeyMonkey for being as bias towards the scrum tonight as I was.

I better get some sleep now.

Absolutely sensational work lads. My fault about recording, I forgot to tell anyone exactly *how* to record, lol

If you guys can wait a day, I can get it all edited and ready for FTP upload by Friday afternoon?

I had a bit of an emergency last night. Storm came down, and i forgot to close our patio door. Got home and half the house was flooded. Oh well... I will take some time to type out my views on the game and post em in the Sharks vs Lions section.

Theyr'e somewhere on the server. Look through the news archive to find the downloads.

Latest posts