• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Lioncast Episode 1

B

Bullitt

<div align='center'><a href="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YSWH6CF1" target="_blank">TRF PRESENTS:
The Lioncast Ep. 1 - WARNING!- It's a bit sweary!</a>

Prestwick hosts the first episode of our new regular feature; The TRF Lioncast!

This week
- Teh Mite struggles to keep his PC running while pickling his liver
- Jer1cho laments for the Golden Lions and notices a strange fetish displayed by Will Greenwood
and
- Steve-o refuses to turn to Chabalism</div>

I knew there was gonna be trouble when Jer1cho started talking about my garage doors being sexy..

Listening to it right now :D. Good editing Prestwick, considering we tried our best to mess around! Ja next week we must do it again.

Enjoying it so far.

Liked your Eddie Butler/Brian Moore impressions etc.

I disagree on some of the Lions stuff. Ugo Monye was pathetic in defence and I definitely wouldn't put him on the wing based on that performance, as confident as he was in attack. And Alan Wyn Jones had a quiet but efficient game. I think you were unfair on him there guys!

Yeah gonna go :huh: on the Monye thing as well. Watch the replay, BOD snaps out of place first and Monye is merely following the guy. The dogleg was started by BOD and Monye was merely continuing it.

Compare him to Williams who basically fluffed his chance for the test side in the opening game and I think Monye has stated the better case for a Test place.

Couldn't download - only 10 people are allowed to listen to it ... in the universe.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Jun 5 2009, 07:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The staff team is aware of the issue, and it will be sorted out shortly.[/b]

Such a staff-ish reply! HAHA. Anyway, lemme know. I wanna download it. :) Is it entertaining? It was so long, i don't remember much apart from the Naas Botha comment i made...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Jun 4 2009, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Meh @ Jun 4 2009, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ugo Monye was pathetic in defence[/b]

:huh:
[/b][/quote]

I'm not sure how anyone could not see that he was poor in defence!

He missed tackles, gave away penalties, made poor decisions and made himself very isolated at times.

One person I spoke to said he made more mistakes in that game than he had in a season for the Quins.

Then there was that forward lineout he did as well. Wasn't paying attention at all. He's a good player but was very limited defensively.

He missed one tackle, which Prest has already pointed out was the fault of BOD attempting the intercept and leaving him 3 vs 1. HE never left himself isolated, his team-mates however managed it a couple of times. I'm trying to recall how many penalties he gave away also.

The forward lineout doesn't matter anyway, the ref had already called it. Anybody would try that.

Awesome,, good laugh and I don't think I will ever be able to listen to Greenwood without laughing ever again,, although I'm not sure I ever could :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Jun 5 2009, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
He missed one tackle, which Prest has already pointed out was the fault of BOD attempting the intercept and leaving him 3 vs 1. HE never left himself isolated, his team-mates however managed it a couple of times. I'm trying to recall how many penalties he gave away also.

The forward lineout doesn't matter anyway, the ref had already called it. Anybody would try that.[/b]

I counted around 3 missed tackles mate, I'm pretty sure.

Latest posts