• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Lions selection>>>> Based on this 6 nations!

1 Healy
2 Rees
3 Cole
4 Gray
5 Lawes
6 O'Brien
7 Warburton
8 Heaslip
9 Youngs
10 Sexton
11 Ashton
12 Err Hook, Davies, ?
13 BOD
14 Bowe
15 If Earls can prove he is safe under the high ball I'd have him in a second, otherwise Foden.

16 Hartley
17 Jenkins
18 O'Connell
19 Ferris
20 Reddan
21 Flood
22 Hook

Players picked in my opinion of ability not Six Nations form.

Seriously!?!? Hes better than flood in one match and u put him as ur startin fly half? Poor team selection I think! :)

If we're going to call on bias, saying Cian Healy is better than Gethin Jenkins is one of the more outrageous statements I've seen in a while.

1. James
2. Hartley
3. Cole
4. Gray
5. Palmer
6. Lydiate
7. Warburton
8. Haskell
9. Youngs
10. Flood
11. Bowe
12. Lamont
13. BOD
14. Ashton
15. Paterson

16. Rees
17. Corbisiero
18. Wyn-Jones
19. Barclay
20. Cuisitar
21. Jackson
22. Evans

1. Jenkins
2. Servat
3. Ross
4. Gray
5. POC
6. O'Brien
7. Warburton
8. Heaslip
9. Youngs
10. Sexton
11. Fitzgerald
12. Roberts..?
13. BOD
14. Bowe
15. Earls

Well this would be the best Lions XV. This year's championship was poor and this was shown in how when Ireland put in what was most likely the best performance of the championship they won easily. Youngs deserves a place but I wouldnt let the shortcomings of everyone this year make some of England's players look better than they are, because they were exposed badly in Dublin!

1. Jenkins
2. Servat
3. Ross
4. Gray
5. POC
6. O'Brien
7. Warburton
8. Heaslip
9. Youngs
10. Sexton
11. Fitzgerald
12. Roberts..?
13. BOD
14. Bowe
15. Earls

Well this would be the best Lions XV. This year's championship was poor and this was shown in how when Ireland put in what was most likely the best performance of the championship they won easily. Youngs deserves a place but I wouldnt let the shortcomings of everyone this year make some of England's players look better than they are, because they were exposed badly in Dublin!

French no?

1. Jenkins
2. Servat
3. Ross
4. Gray
5. POC
6. O'Brien
7. Warburton
8. Heaslip
9. Youngs
10. Sexton
11. Fitzgerald
12. Roberts..?
13. BOD
14. Bowe
15. Earls

There's not enough Irish,
Blatantly need:
1. Healy
2. Best
4. DOC
7. Wallace
9. Reddan
12. Darcy

There's not enough Irish,
Blatantly need:
1. Healy
2. Best
4. DOC
7. Wallace
9. Reddan
12. Darcy

Are you insinuating that this poster is somehow biased? :eek:

Who wouldn't have Ross over Adam Jones or Dan Cole? We all just drempt that Fitzgerrald was dropped completely for the final game aswell!

Bowe deserves a place but I wouldnt let the shortcomings of everyone this year make some of Ireland's players look better than they are, because they were exposed badly in Dublin, Rome and Cardiff! And Dublin the autumn before.

Edited.

1 Corbisiero
2. Best
3.Cole
4. Gray
5. O Conell
6. O' Brien
7. Warburton
8. Heaslip
9. Phillips (Got any better idea)
10. Jackson
11. Williams/Bowe
12. Hape
13. BOD
14. Ashton
15. Foden

If I had to pick 30-35 players for a 2011 B&I Tour, I would probably ask for a postponement of the tour at least in 2012!
B&I Lions based upon this 6N would be defeated by any SH team... Argentina included.

And by Oz and NZ with a large gap...

This has been the worst 6N of the last 5 years at least!

Last edited:
Don't know too much about forwards, although Richie Gray would have to be in there.

9:
10: Dan Parks
11: Ryan Jones
12: Shane Williams
13: Brian O' Driscoll
14: Chris Ashton
15: Chris Paterson

My XV

1) Corbisero
2) Hartley
3) Ross
4) Gray