• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Lions win the seires

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Jul 5 2009, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Jul 4 2009, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It'd be interesting for someone to add up the tally of posts which initiate angry discussions. I'm sure the British & Irish Lions fans would win that one in a landslide too.[/b]
Thats because they only post when they are winning. Havent seen any of em of late. Typical fair weather posters.
[/b][/quote]

everybody behaves in a same way come on guyzzzz

they are at least world champions a?

now they have rights to wear their noses up

that's right from them ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bristol-iain @ Jul 4 2009, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hall @ Jul 4 2009, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm don't get the pun. Wait until I've regained normal cognition.[/b]

A spirit is a drinkable liquid containing ethanol that is produced by means of distilling fermented grain, fruit, or vegetables. This excludes undistilled fermented beverages such as beer and wine.
[/b][/quote]

Ah, well then the pun doesn't quite work. I drank beer.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hall @ Jul 5 2009, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bristol-iain @ Jul 4 2009, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hall @ Jul 4 2009, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm don't get the pun. Wait until I've regained normal cognition.[/b]

A spirit is a drinkable liquid containing ethanol that is produced by means of distilling fermented grain, fruit, or vegetables. This excludes undistilled fermented beverages such as beer and wine.
[/b][/quote]

Ah, well then the pun doesn't quite work. I drank beer.
[/b][/quote]

Damn it. you're right.

Latest posts