• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

List some unique running, tackling, kicking and general gameplay styles

lmao dummied the ref even... what about adding that into the game lmao

I think what we need is the a few different styles available for all the players for example Ma'a Nonu's running style would completely different to James O Connor so they should have some slight differences for these different builds of players it would make a huge difference in the realistic and quality of the game. For things such as Create a Player you should be able to choose one of these styles and use it in your player. Also with create a player you shouldn't just be able to make all their stats 100 you should have to earn your stats by winnings games etc, this would be great for something such as world league.:)

Brad Thron- The way he smiles when looking at something beautiful
Richie McCaw- The twinkle in his eye when he has a good idea
Andrew Hore- His grimace after taking multi vitamins...

The game will not be the same without these!

I think that something the game lacked in previous versions was an ability to control the patterns and "lines" that players run outside of the set piece. it was very repetetive and a bit too simple for the player to control their style of play and where they place certain players and how they develop an attack through the phases. A cool idea would be to control certain formations when attacking, the same way as the player could choose defensive formations. for example there could be a wide formation, where players spread the field and pass the ball accross until they get to an overlapp or a mis match and have an attacking opportunity. others could be a mid field crash ball where one player runs a hard line straight into the defense and has a few supporting players in a pod around him. those players would help provide quick ball and start another phase. there could also be ones for slow ball, pick and goes, etc. An interesting concept would be to implement a system where the player can control two players movements at once. One player could use the left stick and if the player holds down some sort of modifier button etc. then they would be able to control the next player down the line with the right stick. Another way to give the player a more realistic experience would be to use the right stick as a sort of hit stick, or stepover stick, which I know a lot of people have also been suggesting. It could also how a player goes into the tackle, meaning if they push the stick forward before getting into contact then they will throw their weight forward at the opponent, or side to side to perform cuts and other moves. There were certain times in the game when i wish i had a fullback coming through the gap, or a big forward there to take the ball up and recycle. I think controlling the style of attack should be the main focus on the new game. it would be really cool and add a whole lot of realism if you could control where your players line up down the field, which lines and what kind of attack they want to do, whether it be go wide for the score or take it straight up the middle with the big boys. Also i apologize if i put this in the wrong thread, that seems to be a big issue around here.

McCaw's unique nack of being offside at every breakdown and getting away with it! :p

The way Quade Cooper misses almost every tackle.

It's gonna be very interesting to see Coopers stats in the game... He is one of the worst defenders in International Rugby, but one of the best attackers. His speed and acceleration 80+ and agility 90+ but his tackling would be somewhere around 50, his overall rating may not be all that good but he'll still be a pretty valuable player.

What about Ashtons celebration before scoring when he's clrear on goal and when he scores: Raising one hand. That would be cool.

I think they should also add in the way different players score a try such as certain players (Mainly wingers) doing extravagant dives or forwards in particular making sure the ball gets under the posts. I think varying the ways of putting the ball down would be really nice-anyone care to say named players ways of scoring for examples?

Ronan O Garas inability to tackle
Sean O Briens Invincibility
Gavin Hensons Nice tan
No arms tackles - Mapasua /Henri tualagi
Paul O connel / jamie cudmore -Hot tempers

yes you should include all of these , but in create a player you should be able to use these styles on your player .

Latest posts