• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

LittleGuy Made Mod

prepare-your-diddly-hole-300x225.jpeg

May god have mercy on our souls.

The only thing I could do was play Handel to full volume while maniacally laughing about the new found powers that had been rested upon me by the Imperious powers of this forum. I felt special, entitled and above all superior to the mere plebian members of these boards. I will be brutal, merciless and draconian, I shall smite all those who oppose my digital reign of terror and megalomania.

I declare this agenda to all thine subjects!!! Prepare yourselves to have your border posts merged...your double posts deleted, your ill placed threads moved at a whim at my command. Threads I deem worthy will be given special treatment above all others with a "sticky" sign of approval. And most of all I will send offending posters non-confrontational, collaborative and open dialogue PM's urging them to improve thier behaviour. All those who do not listen will only receive THREE or FOUR more warnings to the same effect, before being given a moderate ban. Guard yourselves for truth and justice....and listen to this it's actually a really good piece...

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget to clean up spambots and unpin expired matches and make new match threads weekly. New mod does the 'fun' work.

Don't forget to clean up spambots and unpin expired matches and make new match threads weekly. New mod does the 'fun' work.

If I deem these to be satisfactorily hilarious I may grant them temporary leave of deletion.

In all seriousness remember the problems we were having about 6-8 months ago with the spambots...uggghhhh. The new registration system(amongst other steps) worked wonders, it's not nearly as often one gets through the cracks.

Last edited:
well wait a second !! what if we're totally against this ?!!

Congrat, Little Guy!

I was a mod on a forum once...no, twice. One was a privately owned thing, the other was for Marvel's site. The privately owned thing (for a certain pirate movie ;) ) was great, mods all got along. On the Marvel one, however, there was one mod who was a dictator, a real dicktator, if you know what I mean. Made our mod lives nearly unbearable, so I quit. That site is nearly dead now, so I'm guessing his overbearing moderating drove a lot of people away.

Moral of the story? Don't be a dicktator. ;)

das

Congrat, Little Guy!

I was a mod on a forum once...no, twice. One was a privately owned thing, the other was for Marvel's site. The privately owned thing (for a certain pirate movie ;) ) was great, mods all got along. On the Marvel one, however, there was one mod who was a dictator, a real dicktator, if you know what I mean. Made our mod lives nearly unbearable, so I quit. That site is nearly dead now, so I'm guessing his overbearing moderating drove a lot of people away.

Moral of the story? Don't be a dicktator. ;)

das

there are..............Pirates of the Caribbean forums ?......

Just noticed your promotion and wish you well with your new responsibility!!

The only thing I could do was play Handel to full volume while maniacally laughing about the new found powers that had been rested upon me by the Imperious powers of this forum. I felt special, entitled and above all superior to the mere plebian members of these boards. I will be brutal, merciless and draconian, I shall smite all those who oppose my digital reign of terror and megalomania.

I declare this agenda to all thine subjects!!! Prepare yourselves to have your border posts merged...your double posts deleted, your ill placed threads moved at a whim at my command. Threads I deem worthy will be given special treatment above all others with a "sticky" sign of approval. And most of all I will send offending posters non-confrontational, collaborative and open dialogue PM's urging them to improve thier behaviour. All those who do not listen will only receive THREE or FOUR more warnings to the same effect, before being given a moderate ban. Guard yourselves for truth and justice....and listen to this it's actually a really good piece...

That would justify our decision to promote LG even more :D

That would justify our decision to promote LG even more :D

Not even policing your own crowning thread. Slipping up already, Little guy? ;)

Latest posts