• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Live gigs

Q

QKXV

I've made a thread about this before but can't seem to find it. If you've been to a gig or seen your favourite band let the rest of us know by posting here, and tell us a bit about the gig

will edit my post later to add some more info, bit hammered at the moment :buddies:

Like your work Q, I saw Disturbed in Christchurch NZ ealrier this year and loved it, front and center in the moshpit for hour and a half haha!

Right, nearly forgot about this one again. Bands I've seen this year:

The Prodigy
Placebo
Goldfrapp
Foo Fighters
Primal Scream
Editors
Coldplay
Richard Ashcroft
Maximo Park
Roger Waters
Texas
Starsailor

and for my birhday this year...my missus has bought us tickets to seeTOOL at Wembley! Rock on

I will be going to the Unholy Allience Tour II in Manchester this November with a Welshman from Xbox live. I can't wait to see:
Slayer
Lamb Of God
In Flames
Children Of Bodome
Thine Eyes Bleed

I will be going to the Unholy Allience Tour II in Manchester this November with a Welshman from Xbox live. I can't wait to see:
Bodom

[/b]

Nice...

Muse at Shepherd's Bush

Apartment at Purple Turtle, 333 Old Street, Catch 22, Hoxton Bar and Kitchen

Delays at Summer Sundae

Pure Reason Revolution in Reading

On Jan 19 2007 C A Iversen, Monoturd and myself will be at Big Day Out in Auckland, to see Tool, Muse, The Killers and Jet amongst others...

I'm with Termite, haven't seen anyone this year but going to see the Pogues for the forth time in December at the Academy, Brixton. Original line up aswell so should be mad, especially at the front, can't wait!

Long gone are the old days, seen hundreds of bands in my time. First one was Madness at the Birmingham Odeon, Feb 83 or it may have been UB40 and the Beat at Bingley Hall again B'ham haven't got the ticket for that one so not sure of the date.

Best day was Simple Minds at the MK Bowl in 86, supported by the Waterboys and the Pogues to name but a few, even ended up with Mel Gaynors drumstick.

Halcyon Days

I've seen a lot of Live gigs at Valve in Wellington. Mostly just underground local rock and metal bands. Also saw the Mint Chicks when they were down here and also Deja Voodoo. Am keen to see The Datsuns soon.

I've seen a lot of Live gigs at Valve in Wellington. Mostly just underground local rock and metal bands. Also saw the Mint Chicks when they were down here and also Deja Voodoo. Am keen to see The Datsuns soon.
[/b]

Deja Voodoo put on a real good show. Have had the pleasure of seeing them twice. :)

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Deja Voodoo put on a real good show. Have had the pleasure of seeing them twice. :)
[/b][/quote]

**** yeah they do. I was front row when the played in Welly for re-o week. Was drinking vodka out of my hip flask and the bassist (forget his name) reached over and had a swig. Its was f***ing funny. Managed to steal a Deja Voodoo pick which is pretty neat.

i heard that tool are playing a few shows in nz after the big day out. i will be going to the christchurch one if they play there because my dad lives up there so free accomodation!!

i also heard (from the same guy) that rob zombie might be comming to nz too. it would be pretty damn cool to see him live

i heard that tool are playing a few shows in nz after the big day out. i will be going to the christchurch one if they play there because my dad lives up there so free accomodation!!

i also heard (from the same guy) that rob zombie might be comming to nz too. it would be pretty damn cool to see him live
[/b]
We might catch a Saturday one after the Friday BDO brah, as we leave Sunday...

Heard Stone Sour might be going to BDO, man that would be awesome their Come What(Ever) May album rocks!

Latest posts