• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Llanelli v Clermont

You know somethings not right when a team that reached the semi finals last year loses every single game, fails to pick up a point and then gets nilled at home by a French side who were in the Challenge Cup last year.
The players clearly don't want to work with the coaches, which explains Peel's and Jones' leave. [/b]

You are spot on the money there, my friend.
Phil Davies is proving to be a bigger twat than Teh_Mite originally claimed he was.
When you work in a rugby shop that sees dozens of academy players from all the welsh regions everyweek, you begin to hear rumours about certain people and rumours flying around entail the likes of a very unhappy scarlets squad.

<div class='quotemain'> No thanks to Bougoin that make Clermont leave earlier that it should... [/b]
If Clermont had brought a few more first team players to Munster, then maybe they wouldn't be on the way out ;)
[/b][/quote]

I recognize this reaction was a bit violent, it was written just after the end of the match...

It's also true that Bourgoin never had any pretentions in the H cup and told it from the very beginning of the season.

Now I also believe Vern Cotter when he says that he never wanted to refuse the challenge by sending a B team to Munster, but only did it to alternate and give rest to players with a special heavy planning (TOP 14 starting sooner than british calendars, and big rendez-vous for Clermont).

They now certainly must regret seriously the lack of self confidence they showed, but they clearly know that they are an international class club, that's definitely positive, and I'm sure some benefits will soonly be collected of this

Latest posts