• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

LOL! And later, Tony McGahan bemoans hands in the ruck. Stay tuned...

Cyril - I don't understand in a way how the Ospreys have this big swag about them now since they beat us. Like I agree it was a good win but if we are realistic Munster, Ospreys or Toulon won't be near winning trophy.
Ospreys beat us by 4 points and we had chances to win it despite literally having no scrum and well been poor.

If I were to pick 4 clear cut teams in Europe it's the Saints, Leinster Toulouse and at moment Perpignan maybe and well our pool are well behind that and simple fact is whoever comes out of our pool will be away in the QF against top seed.

Oh muffin, hang on! This isn't a jibe at you because we beat you! I know the Ospreys are a load of crap!! It's just I can't believe Leicester are having a go at 'cheats', when they are some of the biggest 'cheats' around themselves! It's just like if Munster complained about the opposition killing the ball - hence the Tony McGahan reference, only a bit of fun! No gloating or malice intended!

No I not directing at you just in general and I agree as here in Munster Nobody blames Neil Back much from 02 because we'd do exact same and well Quinlan is probably 1 of best for killing ball but just see some Ospreys and they think they will win H Cup.

Well just tell me who mate, and I'll slap them for you :p

Latest posts