• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Lomu In Talks With 2 Clubs

well said the chiropractor - have faith - jonah will destroy london irish on his first game.

Unless he's injured...

I think most people really want to see the bloke in good health and playing at his best in his last few years, I just hope the Blues haven't gone overboard dosh wise on signing him. He's only there for three months to get some playing time.

Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 1 2005, 09:32 AM
well said the chiropractor - have faith - jonah will destroy london irish on his first game.
Or Mike Catt will embarrass Jonah, and get his own back for RWC '95.
<

o0o0 yeah - catty couldnt stop jonah if jonah was on crutches, the mans a mountain.

how come st fans webby evry time i see loratadine post sumthing...u post directly after in either an opposing way or in a "your wrong and im rite"..way..

sheit like a lil kid...jus leave him alone for once...

[mods que]delete me[/mods que]

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Oct 1 2005, 03:07 PM
how come st fans webby evry time i see loratadine post sumthing...u post directly after in either an opposing way or in a "your wrong and im rite"..way..
Because I'm incredibly witty and like to let people know it.

<

^
Note the sarcasm. Note it well.

Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 2 2005, 09:34 AM
note - what an idiot ^^^^ note it well
<
You just did exactly what chiro was talking about.

You're both as bad as eachother. For shame.

Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 1 2005, 10:34 PM
note - what an idiot ^^^^ note it well
This is the thing, at no point did I have a go at you or say anything designed to wind you up, but I get crap thrown back at me anyway.

I won't respond, apparently that makes me a very bad person.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Oct 1 2005, 10:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Oct 1 2005, 10:24 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-loratadine
@Oct 1 2005, 09:32 AM
<
[/b]
lol, and Ben Cohen and Jonny Wilkinson are both going to score Hat Tricks against the All Blacks.

Originally posted by Ripper+Oct 2 2005, 11:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Oct 2 2005, 11:18 AM)</div>
Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Oct 1 2005, 10:24 PM

<
lol, and Ben Cohen and Jonny Wilkinson are both going to score Hat Tricks against the All Blacks. [/b]
Joke.

You're favourite player, Ben Cohen, scored two tries yesterday Ripper, and nearly had a hat-trick.
<

I'm happy to have him playing for the Saints instead of England thanks.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Oct 2 2005, 10:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Oct 2 2005, 10:20 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Ripper@Oct 2 2005, 11:18 AM

<

lol, and Ben Cohen and Jonny Wilkinson are both going to score Hat Tricks against the All Blacks.
Joke.

You're favourite player, Ben Cohen, scored two tries yesterday Ripper, and nearly had a hat-trick.
<

I'm happy to have him playing for the Saints instead of England thanks. [/b]
Playing those Welsh clubs again?

Originally posted by Ripper+Oct 2 2005, 11:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Oct 2 2005, 11:41 AM)</div>
Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Oct 2 2005, 10:20 PM

<

Joke.

<

Playing those Welsh clubs again? [/b]
Worcester. Away.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Oct 2 2005, 10:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Oct 2 2005, 10:20 PM)</div>

<

Joke.

<

I'm happy to have him playing for the Saints instead of England thanks. [/b]
Pffft...They were just finishers. Nothing special.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Oct 2 2005, 08:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Oct 2 2005, 08:31 PM)</div>
Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Oct 2 2005, 10:20 PM

<

Joke.

<

Pffft...They were just finishers. Nothing special. [/b]
One of them was simple, the other needing finishing. Which he did well. Hopefully he'll now get back to something resembling his 2002/2003 form, and Saints fans can all be glad he was cut from the England squad.

If anyone can spark Cohen into life this season, it's King Carlos. The man looks dangerous everytime he touches the ball, you never know what to expect. It's great stuff to watch.

Latest posts