• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Lomu To Play Next Sat

Well, he's definitely in the 22 for Saturday, I hope he gets on. The Italians won't know what's hit them.

Originally posted by loratadine@Dec 6 2005, 10:41 PM
are you sure? where does it say?

gethin jenkins may be in the 22.
Today's Irish Times, or somewhere else, I picked it up from somewhere.

He's been named in the starting line-up.

Anyone fancy trading places with the Calvisano right wing?

i wouldnt mind trading places...id love to tackle jonah

once (and only) in a life time achievement

i hope all goes well for jonah....the original pro rugby player

Looks to be in good shape.

allsportjonahlomunewtrains2005.jpg

Lomu will be marked by a Fijian, "Fijian Apenise Vodo is likely to be given the task of marking Lomu ahead of the smaller Italian Ludovico Nitoglia."

Aint gonna happen. He might score, sure, but he's not going to "pwn3d" everyone.

Jesus after 3 years out to get through 60 mins is some achievement, should stand to him for next week though.

lomu did ok all things considered, and my reference to him scoring a try meant that hell score before the seasons out.

Originally posted by loratadine@Dec 10 2005, 09:49 PM
and my reference to him scoring a try meant that hell score before the seasons out.
<

What a load of ********.

Well done to the bloke for having the guts to come back, it must have been a hell of a wait for him.

To be fair, I think he will do well, but sadly, I don't believe he is AB material now, although could figure in the NZ 7's team.

To be fair, if he doesn't do well somthing is wrong.- The celtic league is hardly the toughest competition in the world.

Give him time before we judge him, He is nowhere near 100% Fit... Lets just hope he gets back to being 100% Fit.

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Dec 5 2005, 12:15 AM
Lomu was amazing, and if anyone has watched his Doco you would know how many players and coaches thank him for puting the Game out there, in other words making the game of Rugby world wide.

Some of the HS footage and early NPC footage he has too is just sick, The guy is a legend.
where can i get this doco?

Well he definetely played better than he did in the SH/NH game. He looks more determined.........and less sick.........

Latest posts