• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

London Irish v Harlequins

A

An Tarbh

LondonIrish.png
Harlequins.png

London Irish v Harlequins (Sat)

Venue: Madejski Stadium Date: Saturday, 14 February Kick-off: 1430 GMT

London Irish welcome back Steffon Armitage, who made his England debut last week, in the back row, with five players away on international duty.

Declan Danaher, Dan Murphy, Faan Rautenbach and Kieran Roche are all out as Alfredo Lalanne replaces Paul Hodgson at scrum-half.

Quins have made three changes with Ugo Monye joining Tom Williams on the wing and David Strettle moving to the bench.

Mark Lambert replaces Mike Ross in the front row.

London Irish: P Hewat, T O, E Seveali'i, S Mapusua, A Thompstone, M Catt (capt), A Lalanne, C Dermody, D Paice, T Lea'aetoa, G Johnson, J Hudson, R Thorpe, S Armitage, C Hala'Ufia.
Replacements:
A Corbisiero, J Buckland, M Garvey, J Fisher, C Gower, P Richards, J Bailey.

Harlequins: C Jones, G Botha, M Lambert, O Kohn, G Robson, C Robshaw, W Skinner, (Captn), T Guest, A Gomarsall, N Evans, U Monye, J Turner-Hall, G Tiesi, T Williams, M Brown, C Brooker.
Replacements:
C Brooker, P. Bracken, J Evans, N McMillan, J Polu, C Malone, D Strettle

From - BBC Sport

Was a good result for Quinns, AWAY from home :)
Will be interesting to hear what was said by Paice to annoy the officials so much!

Irish are on a losing streak at the moment.
Four losses in a row: Sarries-Sale-Gloucester-Harlequins and suddenly their position near the summit of the table is being questioned after such an immense season.
Still think they'll finish in the top 4, but 'where?' is now the question.

i was at this game and it was a shocker.

Will Skinner outplayed Steffon Armitage, who, if you ask me, isn't a proper 7... his ball carrying is his best attribute and he was good in this sense once more.

I saw absolutely nothing from the Irish backline with the exception of Topsy Ojo.

Nick Evans looked very classy at times; otherwise the Quins backs did very little all game.

Quins absolutely destroyed the Irish scrum; that is until Corbisiero came on.

Latest posts